Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

Dad 2 M & M

Shut the park down last night on EME (09 Dec 15).....still no sign of opening.

Either they were be really clever strategically placing construction materials (and running circular saws during the day) ro I can't see it opening today either......Hitting MVMCP tonight, so maybe!!?? Maybe they were being slick, or it looks like Friday?

Posted same comments on Dining thread....

flyerjab

Was there yesterday afternoon and they are still working out back. These photos are pretty similar to what is out there.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Tom

Beta Return
We took the Keys to the Kingdom tour yesterday and our tour guide said it would be open within the next two weeks. Not sure how accurate their info is but that's what she said for what it's worth.

Also, completely unrelated, I saw a sign in the utilidoors saying transfer requests were now available for Tiffins in AK.

I'm not saying that Guest Relations folk always have accurate information, but for her to make a statement like that, it's likely true.

boufa

Photo update as of Wednesday, Dec 9. The upper veranda on the building to the left of the Skipper Canteen now has two lounge chairs and multiple parasols.

View attachment 122563

There is supposed to be a story to the second floor of Adventureland. Something about someone running from balcony to balcony trying to get away... or something? Anyone know what the story is, and if these chairs match that story? (supposedly the placement of the props, and things up there all reflect whatever the idea it)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom