Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

ToTBellHop

@danlb_2000
The name on the permit is not indicative of the actual final name, correct? It can be a working name / project name? Just trying to figure out if we're stuck with "Verandah Restaurant" or potentially something more creative.
It's a placeholder name. Very happy to see this starting. Hopefully, it's not another seasonal restaurant!

Also, I believe this contractor also did the Casey's renovation, Citrico's, Crystal Palace, Le Cellier, some gift shops, the Treehouse Villas, a Denny's and a Panera.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
@danlb_2000
The name on the permit is not indicative of the actual final name, correct? It can be a working name / project name? Just trying to figure out if we're stuck with "Verandah Restaurant" or potentially something more creative.

Names on permit drawings are normally legacy names that were there when the drawings were first created. For example if you look at permits for DHS you will see Rock'N'Roller coaster labels as "Future". Based on information I have it will be something more creative.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
It's a placeholder name. Very happy to see this starting. Hopefully, it's not another seasonal restaurant!

Names on permit drawings are normally legacy names that were there when the drawings were first created. For example if you look at permits for DHS you will see Rock'N'Roller coaster labels as "Future".
Thank you. I thought that was the case, just wanted to make sure.

Based on information I have it will be something more creative.
Oh you TEASE ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom