Admit something shocking in this thread...

klineski96

Original Poster
:) Disney related of course. I'll start with 3 things:

1) I've lived in Florida since I was 3, been to the parks more times than I can remember, had an annual pass for years, but I've never been to either water park.

2) I have only seen parts of The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, the Toy Story movies just to name a few. This makes my wife so angry! lol

3) I hate everything about the turkey legs and I think Dole Whips are way overrated.

Mystic

I think Le Cellier is probably the most overhyped restaurant on the property. The food is decent enough but I don't think it's all it's hyped up to be and don't understand why people make such a big deal about getting in. :shrug:

klineski96

Original Poster
The American Idol Experience is easily, hands down, no doubt about it, the BEST ride/attraction in all of Hollywood Studios

for shade and air conditioning.

Scooter

I used to smoke in queue lines. (it was 20 years ago and it was ok back then and I have long since quit smoking)

yankspy

I have been going to Disney for over 30 years and I have never been on TOT, RRC, or Splash Mountain. I also do not like Star Tours and I never liked the WOL pavilion.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom