Figment82

One of my personal favorites:

"Where is Fast Track?"
"Are you referring to Fast Pass or Test Track, ma'am?"
"Yes."
"Uh... it's that way..."
"Thank you so much!"

jollymon2

Once while at EPCOT, I was walking from France to Morocco. Three girls in their late teens, maybe early 20's were walking next to me. One says, "we're almost in Moscow". Another girl looks at her in total disgust and say's, "It's not Moscow you moron, it's (I'm typing in phonics so it makes sense) Mor-a-Cow". I just kept walking beside them, but I didn't stop laughing. Oh boy...

phenom1307

Hey, Nick, when do you go back to Purdue? My daughter's a senior there in HTM. I tried to get her to do her internship at WDW, but she worked for PMU instead - no comparison! Go Boilers!

i'm actually at purdue right now.....she missed out on the internship it was a blast

BeckyBella

We were on the bus to DD one afternoon and a woman close by was telling her friend how excited she was to see "Cirque de la Sol".

Was she seeing the acrobats or the band? :shrug:

diddy_mouse

I might have mention these before in a past thread...

Old lady next to me during IllumiNations: "Do they do this every night?"

Angry Guy at MK exit: "Is there any place that's cool here?" (*I'm guessing cool, meaning air-conditioned?)
CM: (politely)"No I'm sorry."
Angry Guy: (while taking a drag off cigarette) "Man, I hate this place...*grumble* Happiest Celebration on Earth...*grumble*"

Lady in women's restroom: "Ok, I guess we'll go do that Hollywood House of Horror." (in reference to ToT :ROFLOL:)

kag1984

I once had a guy call the front desk and ask me what time they rolled SSE out of EPCOT to wash it. I told him that it was a permanent structure and that it hasn't moved since it was built. He told me that it had to be moveable because it needed to be cleaned and he wanted to know when it would be done. Then I told him that it was designed to be self cleaning every time it rained. Then he told me that I was incompetent and a liar for not letting him know when they rolled the ball out for its weekly washing and that he wanted to speak with my manager because they would tell him when it actually happened.:shrug: What can ya do?

Ravenclaw87

Once on the way to the MK I got to talking with a very 15 year old from Texas.

Girl: Where are you from?
Me: Connecticut
Girl: Is that up or down?
Father: Baby, you know where that is, remember when we lived in Massachusets?
Girl: Huh?

phenom1307

I once had a guy call the front desk and ask me what time they rolled SSE out of EPCOT to wash it. I told him that it was a permanent structure and that it hasn't moved since it was built. He told me that it had to be moveable because it needed to be cleaned and he wanted to know when it would be done. Then I told him that it was designed to be self cleaning every time it rained. Then he told me that I was incompetent and a liar for not letting him know when they rolled the ball out for its weekly washing and that he wanted to speak with my manager because they would tell him when it actually happened.:shrug: What can ya do?

hahahaha i really shouldnt drink anything while reading these...i almost spit everything out hahah thats hilarious:lol:

phenom1307

i just thought on another one

i was doing some of the "dream" giving in parking one day and i talked to this middle-age couple and asked them what had been their favorite part of Disney World...and they said....

"We really enjoyed SEA WORLD"

i was like :eek:....but i didnt say anything to them about it, like it not being part of WDW haha:ROFLOL:

sandicinderelli

I once had a guy call the front desk and ask me what time they rolled SSE out of EPCOT to wash it...Then I told him that it was designed to be self cleaning every time it rained. Then he told me that I was incompetent and a liar for not letting him know when they rolled the ball out for its weekly washing and that he wanted to speak with my manager because they would tell him when it actually happened.:shrug: What can ya do?

All you can say is.....WHAT!?! :ROFLOL:

Little Green Men

Hi everybody, I'm new here!:) This looks like a fun thread so I figured my first post EVER, should be here! We were staying at the Polynesian, and the bus stopped at the Wilderness Lodge. And these people say "Oh we thought this was going to AKL". You want to know what the funny part was? We were returning from the Animal Kingdom:brick:

wdwdude423

Hi everybody, I'm new here!:) This looks like a fun thread so I figured my first post EVER, should be here! We were staying at the Polynesian, and the bus stopped at the Wilderness Lodge. And these people say "Oh we thought this was going to AKL". You want to know what the funny part was? We were returning from the Animal Kingdom:brick:

WELCOME to the boards! Yea, you'll find some pretty hilarious stuff to read here.

As I read through this thread, I'm reminded of how lucky I am to be a Disney Freak :rolleyes:

LoriMistress

While watching Illuminations in 2003, DH was filming, and you can hear on camera, in front of us a woman and a little boy (probably around five-years-old.) As the planet Earth comes to the center of the water, the boy asks the woman, "Is that a fake world?" The woman responses to yes. And the boy responds with, "Really?" You can hear my DH under his breathe saying to himself, "Is that a fake world?!" And chuckles to himself.

LoriMistress

What I cant understand is the people who dont find out info on their resort before going and then complain about the size and amount of walking they had to do/amount of bus stops and people at them etc.... if they were smart they would have found out about the resorts before picking one!
Because the majority of Americans are lazy. In America--were spelling doesn't count; peoples' pets do.

chels26

(in reference to Fast Passes)
man:"hey, excuse me miss, where do you get them.. test track things?"
me: "umm..:lookaroun test track is in Epcot.. we're in the Magic Kingdom..."
man: "no $&^% i know that! im lookin for them test track thingys.. yano, where you go to cut the line?"
me: "FAST PASS?"

and the next thing i am going to tell is kind of funny.. maybe not to you people on here but im gonna say it any way.
My family LOVES to tease people. And one year, my little brother was particularly sensitive, so we all teased him a little more.
We were on the GMR.. and my uncle goes to my brother "OH NO! CONNOR, DOES YOUR ROW NOT HAVE SEAT BELTS?"
and connor looked paniced, and said "UHH, noo, whyyy??"
and my uncle said "Yano, they refurbed this! it now goes upside down!"
and we're all laughing.. my brother wasn't happy but he was very well aware that my uncle was just teasing him.. and then the people in back of us stand up and yell "GET US OFF! GET US OFF! WE DONT HAVE SEAT BELTS!!!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE SAFE HAPPY PLACE, AND THIS RIDE IS GOING UPSIDE DOWN AND WE DONT HAVE ANY RESTRAINT!!"
... we were all laughing hysterically.. but then felt so embarressed because this poor family believed my uncle..

lownalo

While outside country bear's a southern kid said

"Der's Bar's in Dar!"

Meaning:

There are bears in there

Also saw a mother yelling at a woman with no legs in a wheelchair because she was being allowed to go to the front of the line. The mother was swearing in front of everyone and making a huge scene

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom