Actual quote from Guest...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Stay home sick Monday through Wednesday nothing exciting happens.

Feel better and go to work on Friday and all Heck breaks out on WDWMagic. :lol:

echoscot

Stay home sick Monday through Wednesday nothing exciting happens.

Feel better and go to work on Friday and all Heck breaks out on WDWMagic. :lol:

Boy did you miss out!!!! :p

But we all promised the Mom that we would be good and not go back there:lookaroun

AstareGod

I can't begin to tell you how many people I've heard not wanting to ride Summit Plummet because they "don't want to fly off the end of the ski jump". :lol:
YES! And when they try to glance past the drop, they can't even see anything because it's so steep. Most of them are tall enough to see where the person comes down at the bottom, so I can only imagine they're not all there when they think they'll fly off the ski jump. Some think they'll die or get stuck when they go through the hole. Heh.

Expo_Seeker40

In December at MGM I wanted to go take a picture of the Chinese Theatre and someone in my group said "ok we'll eat and then you can do your chinese thing"

Last year, leaving the MK "Alright let's go, Grandpa's had too much magic"

Leaving the EPCOT parkinglot "Let's play a game, it's called find the car and get the hell home". :ROFLOL:

kcw

That is so totally my Dad. :lol:

From guests in line waiting to meet the Incredibles

Guest #1 to husband- "there was some guy out here a few minutes ago, I think he might have been that freeze guy from batman"

Guest #2 (butting in VERY matter of factly) "no, actually that's one of the power rangers, I've seen him all over the parks. I'm not sure why they have him here meeting with the Incredibles backdrop, seems completely out of place"

haha oh man it was good. To me, even funnier than guests who don't exactly know what's going on are those guests who think they know it all, (and don't hesitate to let others know) yet are completely off!

joanna71985

From guests in line waiting to meet the Incredibles

Guest #1 to husband- "there was some guy out here a few minutes ago, I think he might have been that freeze guy from batman"

Guest #2 (butting in VERY matter of factly) "no, actually that's one of the power rangers, I've seen him all over the parks. I'm not sure why they have him here meeting with the Incredibles backdrop, seems completely out of place"

haha oh man it was good. To me, even funnier than guests who don't exactly know what's going on are those guests who think they know it all, (and don't hesitate to let others know) yet are completely off!

:ROFLOL:Wow, Batman and Power Rangers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom