Accident at Disneyland (CA)

SpongeScott

Originally posted by The_CEO
I am VERY disapointed in this... This proves that disney has NO maintenance checks. Cause if they checked it this morning. They would of noticed the problems... Sad... Very... They will be sued for millions... Booooooooooooooooooooo To all the Maintenance Crews.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork: :fork:
kinda strong statement. I suggest you back off and let investigators figure out what went wrong. Yes, Disney will be sued, but you have proved nothing with statements like this.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Ok they just said the locomotive broke off from the train, so what this sounds like to me is that the loco on the front came off, say on a downhill, and rolled out in front of the train, then the rest of the train comes down and crashes into it. Not a ride flaw, just an accident.

ucf disneyfan

Originally posted by UncleJeet
Hrmmm, it's been a year since I've been on Big Thunder Mountain, but I could swear that the cars aren't loaded by robots....hence "poor loading" :)

UncleJeet

"Poor" loading is not going to make a train derail. It was either something wrong with the track, wheels, or a foreign object could have fallen in front of the train.

The_CEO

Originally posted by SpongeScott
kinda strong statement. I suggest you back off and let investigators figure out what went wrong. Yes, Disney will be sued, but you have proved nothing with statements like this.

I have the right to voice my opinion. Don't like it? Oh well. Thought I made a friend.

PhotoDave219

I know.. I never said otherwise.

Actually you did way back on page one about them shutting down BTMRR @ WDW back on page one of this thread.

These things happen every day - they just dont get press cuz this happened at DL.

Maria

But we all thought DL was safe... How do we know Paris is?

Even with a rehab. Doesn't mean nothing.

Come on CEO, relax... as I see you reacting now, it looks like you will never get on a ride at Disney or anywhere else! :rolleyes: ;)

Let´s hope the people in that train weren´t seriously injured and that everything gets checked properly so it doesn´t happen again. As someone else said, it could have been anything... maybe someone dropped something on the track or who knows. We need to trust that rides wouldn´t be built and open for so many years now if they weren´t properly studied and tested before. Whatever the reason for the accident was, I am sure will be corrected immediately.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well looks like my theory is getting proven.

Entire park is closed.

If they are doing triage in the middle of the park, of course it is closed. And imagine the crowd? Just press and everything trying to get in there, Disney would rather shut down for the day than to fight with that.

The_CEO

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Actually you did way back on page one about them shutting down BTMRR @ WDW back on page one of this thread.

These things happen every day - they just dont get press cuz this happened at DL.

If all mountain would be closed. I was right now was I? So WDW is closed. Am i lying? Will it get checked like the other mountains? Of course.

SpongeScott

I have the right to voice my opinion. Don't like it? Oh well. Thought I made a friend.
Yes you do have the right, just as I have the right voice mine about your strong-natured post. An accident at the park does not prove that Disney has no maintenance.

Too bad you would base a friendship on a single post too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom