Accident at Disneyland (CA)

Toonfinder

I have to laugh at the people who were posting so damn early in regards to this accident. Park closed because of it? Not in the least bit... only thing closed was Frontierland.
then again we had people immediately blaming it upon the maintenance of the attraction. Until the OSHA report is given, I'd be holding off every single accusation towards anyone or any department. If this train had been running for over an hour without any problems, who is to say that this was not just some freak accident? They do run the trains empty a few times in the morning... so we're looking at what? About 2 hours of running constantly before this accident happened?

So continue to speculate as to what you think is going on, but unless you are there... I'd be keeping it to myself. I live a couple blocks from DLR and even then I wouldn't be posting the bs that I read on here...
Truly sad...

Fantasmic

Wow... 29 pages and most of the replies were not worth reading :snore: so much bitchy-ness over something we can do nothing about, it was an accident, a 1 in a million chance of it going wrong, unfortunatley fate was not being nice that day.

it's so sad and upsetting that this has happened and to echo what other people have said, maybe Disney will think twice about saftey checks now

and to the_ceo Grow the heck up. :snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom