Accident at Blizzard Beach

Rabflmom

So let me get this straight then for the record:
A guest on Summit Plummet tried to stop themselves on the slide and had both arms removed at the socket at which point said guest fell to the bottom shattering their legs. The arms got lodged in the filtration system flooding the area and closing the whole of Blizzard Beach. One arm actually was sucked into the wavepool and was accused of groping various people and was subsequently arrested.
Is that about right?

LOL You definitely played the telephone game as a kid. LOL

All joking aside though, it was a pretty bad cut.

sublimesting

Revise due to new information coming to light:
A guest on Summit Plummet tried to stop themselves on the slide and had both arms removed at the socket at which point said guest fell to the bottom shattering their legs. The arms got lodged in the filtration system flooding the area and closing the whole of Blizzard Beach. Disney's vast alligator population took this opportunity to annex BB and set up an alligator training camp. The marines and homeland security were involved and several gators are to be tried in Guananamo. One arm actually was sucked into the wavepool and was accused of groping various people and was subsequently arrested. In the ensuing investigation the the gators were found to have plans for reinstallation of the wand and also are responsible for slashing the Fantasyland budget.
Is that about right?

djpoore94

Revise due to new information coming to light:
A guest on Summit Plummet tried to stop themselves on the slide and had both arms removed at the socket at which point said guest fell to the bottom shattering their legs. The arms got lodged in the filtration system flooding the area and closing the whole of Blizzard Beach. Disney's vast alligator population took this opportunity to annex BB and set up an alligator training camp. The marines and homeland security were involved and several gators are to be tried in Guananamo. One arm actually was sucked into the wavepool and was accused of groping various people and was subsequently arrested. In the ensuing investigation the the gators were found to have plans for reinstallation of the wand and also are responsible for slashing the Fantasyland budget.
Is that about right?

Now that we know it was not life threatening (provided the person involved does not end up with staph or something) I will laugh at this one. I remember playing the telephone game in Speech class in H.S. Half the class went in the hall and then one by one came back in, heard the story and then had to repeat it to the next person. It was hilarious :ROFLOL:

Rabflmom

Now that we know it was not life threatening (provided the person involved does not end up with staph or something) I will laugh at this one. I remember playing the telephone game in Speech class in H.S. Half the class went in the hall and then one by one came back in, heard the story and then had to repeat it to the next person. It was hilarious :ROFLOL:

When I was teaching I used to have the kids(first graders) play this during some recesses when the weather prevented us from going outside. It was always interesting to see how the message sent ended up at the end.

Deadman

The only plausible thing could be if he/she had the arm in question at an angle that shouldn't have been done.

Or somewhere at Shark Reef. :lookaroun

And the local news haven't reported anything like so now....

Shark Reef is at Typhoon Lagoon

blackthidot wrote:
A raccoon witnessed the whole thing.

damn that racoon, did he fill out a report?

Deadman

Well, at least it tells you how much time I actually spent at the water parks. :rolleyes::lol:

lol, well if it was at Shark Reef....that person had to ________ off a shark badly. Can you imagine the people snorkling with him AND the people inside the sub watching? :ROFLOL:

leandrogularte

I was there here I am posting one of many High Res pictures I took from it.

blizzard1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom