Accident at Blizzard Beach

board57796

Some Guests seem to "magically" turn a wait for an attraction that was really 45 minutes into "hours and hours of waiting", so I would assume this is the same thing. Maybe someone got a cut on their arm, and just like in the game "telephone" it turns into a severed arm.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Considering the level of media coverage at the parks over every event, big and small, if this were true it would have been splashed all over the InterWeb by now. :brick:

CRO-Magnum

In June I lost an arm and a leg...

...and that was just paying for my family of six to enter. Luckily for me I got scr*wed as well by the torrential downpours and lightening and then my @ss handed to me because I left the car windows open. Just losing an arm doesn't sound so bad.

Of course I hope it didn't happen because I'd hate to have to finish it off by biting off my own foot in my mouth.

Tom

Beta Return
Boo boo

It was me. I skinned my knee on the pavement. Called in HazMat. Closed the water park. National news.

Sorry for the inconvenience :p

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
A friends dad lost a finger on a water slide once. His wedding ring got caught on something and... yup.
An arm, though? Thats must have been something if it's true...

Rabflmom

There was an accident at BB on Summit yesterday. Someone did not follow directions about keeping arms and legs crossed and must have tried to stop the descent and his arm got cut. Nothing was severed. Because of the blood they did have to close the slide and the other one that uses the same filtration system till they were sure the pools were safe.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There was an accident at BB on Summit yesterday. Someone did not follow directions about keeping arms and legs crossed and must have tried to stop the descent and his arm got cut. Nothing was severed. Because of the blood they did have to close the slide and the other one that uses the same filtration system till they were sure the pools were safe.
You have to love the telephone game effect.

This....

8612_medium.jpg

Turns into this....

severed_arm.jpg

In ten seconds flat.:lol:

dreamfinder

The safety instructions are there for a reason folks. As much as we all love hearing the "keep arms and legs inside the ride vehicle at all times" every time we go on a ride, there is a reason why they keep saying it.

tigsmom

The safety instructions are there for a reason folks. As much as we all love hearing the "keep arms and legs inside the ride vehicle at all times" every time we go on a ride, there is a reason why they keep saying it.

And there will always be somebody that will not listen. :zipit:

sublimesting

So let me get this straight then for the record:
A guest on Summit Plummet tried to stop themselves on the slide and had both arms removed at the socket at which point said guest fell to the bottom shattering their legs. The arms got lodged in the filtration system flooding the area and closing the whole of Blizzard Beach. One arm actually was sucked into the wavepool and was accused of groping various people and was subsequently arrested.
Is that about right?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So let me get this straight then for the record:
A guest on Summit Plummet tried to stop themselves on the slide and had both arms removed at the socket at which point said guest fell to the bottom shattering their legs. The arms got lodged in the filtration system flooding the area and closing the whole of Blizzard Beach. One arm actually was sucked into the wavepool and was accused of groping various people and was subsequently arrested.
Is that about right?
Sound about right but you left out the part about the alligator attack.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom