ABC Theater and Rock n Roller Coaster Update

JLW11Hi

Rock n Roller Coaster is about as thrilling as it gets at WDW, I'm not sure why you'd single that attraction out to be replaced for a new one.

As for the Aladdin show, I was just using it as an example. I'd hope that if Disney were to bring that scale of produciton to DHS, they'd come up with something new. Still, Aladdin impressed me more than the BatB show and Little Mermaid have at MGM.

Kman101

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing the Aladdin show come to DHS as well as them possibly redoing the Voyage of the Little Mermaid into an actual dark ride.

I have no idea what to do with Sounds Dangerous. They could just turn it into a character greeting area inside ...

I love Indiana Jones and Beauty and the Beast but wouldn't object to them changing. A new show in B&TB and a revamped Indiana Jones. I still would prefer a dark ride.

I love DHS. It's probably been my favorite park forever but this is a park that has SO MUCH potential and could use massive revamping. It has so many options ... sigh.

DDEPILLO

pats rule

please be open...please be open.....please be open
i will be there from sep.30-oct.6 please be open
i love RnR

brisem

My source in Production says that it is "American Idol Live!" and that it will be opening around April 2008. Construction on the stage/theater is expected to be completed by March 08. The details on the show aren't fully worked out, but the set is supposed to be really cool and have a bunch of nice lighting/video effects. Also, rumor has it they'll be bringing in past contestants to be performers.

It doesn't make sense, why would Disney/ABC want to promote a Fox show?

DisneyChik17

I don't understand so much about all this. First, why AI? It's not an ABC show. I think one of those "Singing Bee" type shows would be good and doesn't ABC have one of those? It would be great for guest interaction and earning prizes and what not. Besides, I would love to do that because I rock at that show.

I also don't understand why an other stage show would be that terrible. The park is based on movies/Hollywood/entertainment. Stage shows are a large part of that. Ever heard of Broadway? The West End?

Also, for a show, HSM or HSM2 would not be that bad. If it was in the same place and more elaborate than the pep rally it could actually be good. The songs are catchy and the dances are cute. I think people were expecting and still expect too much from it. if you take it for what it is (a cheesy musical geared for the younger set), it is good.

Anyway, glad to see it getting some serious TLC.:sohappy: It has been needed for a long time.

minnie61650

And it very well should. The work being done around the Studios is nothing but impressive and the finished product (which is still a long ways off) will be nothing but amazing.

I am hoping you are correct.
the Studios are DH's favorite Park. I would love to see some new attractions offered.

jedimaster1227

I am hoping you are correct.
the Studios are DH's favorite Park. I would love to see some new attractions offered.

As long as the plans that I have seen remain to be implemented (as of right now, several of the projects in the overall scheme are in the works- three of which are already prepping to be worked on), then you should have something to look forward to...

phenom1307

When I was training, I used the ABC theatre as my green room, and there were managers in there with Blue Prints, and my trainer let me know that it's going to be an American Idol-type show, and that it's going to be awesome.

wow...i hope not...im not a big american idol fan, i only watch the begining of the show because the bad singers make me laugh:lol:

Enigma

Account Suspended
As long as the plans that I have seen remain to be implemented (as of right now, several of the projects in the overall scheme are in the works- three of which are already prepping to be worked on), then you should have something to look forward to...

yea I heard the new Star Tours and the next attraction for Pixar Place will be announced soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom