ABC Theater and Rock n Roller Coaster Update

Jose Eber

Where did you hear that from? That's one crazy rumor. They are alive and well in the production. . . as of last Sunday :lookaroun

I did notice myself that the wait was a little longer. But not too much. Its been long before if they aren't moving the trains through quickly. New costumes? That was possibly a difference. The real or most noticeable difference for me, during the entire ride was improvement in the lighting just before the first loop. VERY bright stripes to the left and right before that first loop. Blinding.

FECNS

I did Hear A RUMOR from two employees that in January when they change the name of the park to Disneys Hollywood Studios that the rockin roller coaster will change from Aerosmith to something else due to the licensing. I really hope this is not TRUE. Like I said this is a RUMOR i heard last week from two Disney Employees

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
As long as the plans that I have seen remain to be implemented (as of right now, several of the projects in the overall scheme are in the works- three of which are already prepping to be worked on), then you should have something to look forward to...

What are the plans and projects you have seen? :D

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I did Hear A RUMOR from two employees that in January when they change the name of the park to Disneys Hollywood Studios that the rockin roller coaster will change from Aerosmith to something else due to the licensing. I really hope this is not TRUE. Like I said this is a RUMOR i heard last week from two Disney Employees

The Hannah Montana Coaster?

Imagine getting launched to, "You've got the beeeeeeeeeeeest of both worlds..."

Lord, help us!:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom