ABC News Used Reflection Music

dxwwf3

First thing I noticed when I was flipping through and heard it. Only ABC would have used Illuminations music :lol:

Also in case anyone is confused, we're talking about Illuminations Reflections of Earth music. They used a couple of different segments as well.

DonaldD1987

I was watching it, and that was the first thing that I noticed. lol They kept using it going to and coming back from commercials. It sounded good.

Tink313

It sounded great. My mom called me from her job to put it on abc because they were using disney music.
We are such nerds.:lol::ROFLOL::lookaroun

Figment1986

ABC loves using reflections for a dramatic event... yet sometimes other news outlets (who pay their ASCAP and BMI fees) love to use it randomly as well.

hpyhnt 1000

WHAT! :eek: Ugh, and I was going to stay home today! If I had, I would have been able to hear it! :brick: :( I remember when they used it during 2000, especially for the 2000 election. My mom was like, "Isn't that a Disney song?" :)

EDIT: Wow, just realized how nerdy that whole thing sounds... :lookaroun :lol:

Scar

My eight year old daughter was watching the inauguration at school and heard the music on ABC and couldn't wait to come home and tell us about hearing it.

That's our girl!

WDW1974

This is nothing new ... ABC has been 'borrowing' the ROE music going all the way back to 2000. Generally, only for very important news events ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom