ABC News Used Reflection Music

askmike1

Yeah... ABCNews loves to use RoE music during major events. Although this time around it seemed a lot more edited than usual (2000 election I believe they used the music without much editing). This year they used the same segment over and over. It also seemed like they used there own version of the music during parts (making it sound a bit more presidential).

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I've noticed that they also use the Pirates music quite often, particularly for sports events.

I seem to recall that a couple of Pirates themes were used by NBC during their 2004 Summer Olympics broadcast. Or at least it sounded very much like Pirates.

WDWmazprty

I've noticed that they also use the Pirates music quite often, particularly for sports events.

I seem to recall that a couple of Pirates themes were used by NBC during their 2004 Summer Olympics broadcast. Or at least it sounded very much like Pirates.

Yeah, they use the Pirates of the Caribbean music (from the movie) all the time for sporst events. It was definitely used for the Olympics as well. I love it!

hpyhnt 1000

Yeah, I[ve heard that before. Really is a great theme. :)

And, ah, that video of ABC. How Peter Jennings is missed. :(

And seeing Florida projected as a victory for Al Gore. Oy, that brings back some humiliating memories in this state. :brick:

rdour@techminds

The very beginning of coverage didn't use an edited loop, but the rest of the time the loop wasn't even on beat or sticking to time signature. So, they must have had a very inexperienced intern edit that loop, because anyone with GarageBand could have done a better job.

brkgnews

The very beginning of coverage didn't use an edited loop, but the rest of the time the loop wasn't even on beat or sticking to time signature. So, they must have had a very inexperienced intern edit that loop, because anyone with GarageBand could have done a better job.
Yeah, the beginning (9:30AM eastern, I believe) was exquisite. Charlie Gibson was even nice enough to refrain from speaking until the music ended. :lol:

birdie4015

I taped everything from Tuesday and watching in on my cell phone as well. It was nice to hear the music from EPCOT, It's my favorite show!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom