Abc Logo gone from ABC Theater!!!!!

tslrocks

Original Poster
Here is a pic from studiocentral... Hmm maybe this opens up ideas for a new attraction. I think it will be changed to disney channel tv theater and hsm will go in there but i dont know!?!

I remember when I was Qualkid (whatever his name was) in Doug Live! That was SO MUCH fun.

Ahh! I had alot of good memories of Doug..used to watch it all the time when I came to the Studios. My dad once chased after Doug and Patty when they were out for meet and greets so I could be the first in line. :lol:

Anyway, lets hope for something to move DHS forward!

WeLComeHomE OKW

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Please no HSM!! Please no American Idol!

Why Disney, Why?!?!?

____

melodramatic yell over. i really hope they are just polishing that sign, and they bring it back soon. btw, may is coming up very soon...and still no announcment. What's the dealio disney?

Pioneer Hall

I feel like the ABC aspect would still be around. It is a great way for Disney to advertise itself...it isn't like ABC has to pay for sponsorships. It also works well with the rest of that area such as Drew Carey and the Commissary.

VacationPlanner

If anything I am begging Disney to bring back Superstar Television and put it back in its rightful place in that theater....Ah how much I truly miss that attraction and it was so much fun to be a part of and even more fun to watch those lucky guests who were lucky enough to actually take part of the show...

If any Disney Imagineer is reading this please bring back Superstar Television

Fun2BFree

If Disney are really Desperate, they might put in something for the Housewives. Or if they were really Lost for ideas, they might resort to Dancing with lady luck, and look to the Stars for some inspiration. It's not like ABC doesn't already have several properties that could easily translate to attractions.

ohhhh i do miss Doug :cry::cry:, oh and what are you talking about American Idol rumor????
There is a rumor that an American Idol themed show will come into the ABC Theater, and let guests sing infront of everyone. If this rumor does come to fruition, it wouldn't be so wise on Dinsey's part, considering what happened to Millionaire.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
If anything I am begging Disney to bring back Superstar Television and put it back in its rightful place in that theater....Ah how much I truly miss that attraction and it was so much fun to be a part of and even more fun to watch those lucky guests who were lucky enough to actually take part of the show...

If any Disney Imagineer is reading this please bring back Superstar Television

Although I doubt it will happen, I could not agree more. To me, SuperStar Televsion and the Great Movie Ride were always the two attractions that felt like they got the tone, the fun, and the informational parts of a movie-themed park in just the right balance.

Imagine what they could do today...scenes from Desperate Housewives,and Lost for the adults, Hannah Montana and the Suite Life of Zack and Cody for the kids, resuse the Today show and David Letterman pieces, perhaps a SportCenter highlight reel to replace the Howard Cosell interview. So much potential...

dylan0511

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Please no HSM!! Please no American Idol!

Why Disney, Why?!?!?

____

melodramatic yell over. i really hope they are just polishing that sign, and they bring it back soon. btw, may is coming up very soon...and still no announcment. What's the dealio disney?

Why? Because the point of running a business is appeal to the masses, HSM or AI would do just that. VERY smart move in my opinion.

the-reason14

Why? Because the point of running a business is appeal to the masses, HSM or AI would do just that. VERY smart move in my opinion.

I dont know about AI, but HSM? They already got some kind of annoying show that runs every hour, it almost made me hate going into mgm knowing I would have to endure all that mess again. And every hour.

mickeysaver

I loath AI, so if I was given a choice, trust me, I would be much more willing to wait 20 minutes for Stitch Live than even bothering to give the theater a second look if it housed AI or HSM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom