A Whole New World of Huggles

jesserin

speck76 said:
so...I was feeling dizzy last night at bedtime.....laid down, and could not sleep (after4 hours of trying) as I was having major chest pains.

So...I took a trip to the ER

good morning guys... Brad, you can't just post something like that - and then not come back and explain...

figmentmom

speck76 said:
so...I was feeling dizzy last night at bedtime.....laid down, and could not sleep (after4 hours of trying) as I was having major chest pains.

:eek: :eek: :eek: AND WHAT HAPPENED?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Oh, and good morning *huggles* to everyone :wave: )

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:

:eek:

Uh huh...where's the rest?

I think Mary, Mad and I are going to collectively slap you upside the head :fork:...well, after we find out how you're feeling :lol:

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
:eek:

Uh huh...where's the rest?

I think Mary, Mad and I are going to collectively slap you upside the head :fork:...well, after we find out how you're feeling :lol:

:brick::brick::brick:

That boy will kill me for sure! Redheads!!! :rolleyes:

I'm tempted to call him, but I don't want to bother him when he is working.

*sits around to wait for the rest of the story*

PS... the DH says he isn't dead because he posted! :rolleyes:

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
:brick::brick::brick:

That boy will kill me for sure! Redheads!!! :rolleyes:

I'm tempted to call him, but I don't want to bother him when he is working.

*sits around to wait for the rest of the story*

PS... the DH says he isn't dead because he posted! :rolleyes:
Oh well that's true. But are we not interested in what happened anyway? :lol:

jesserin

tigsmom said:
:lol:

We just have to wait until everyone calms down and rejoins us. huggles :wave:

yes, but I still can't help but think there were other ways we all could have handled things yesterday that might have made things a little easier on everyone... I wish more of that was done in PM's and not so much on the open boards... :(

Just wishful thinking I guess...

Erika

darthdarrel said:
WEll We also have to know that even in the PML it is possible to have underage people posting there. I have complained about some of the posts in there to no avail, I would definately never let a child of mine even see some of the stuff in there let alone post in there.

:lol: Darrel, you've had some doozies in there yourself :lol:
Anyway, I'm not sure we should really be discussing the PML.

I do think that sometimes it IS easy to forget that some of the people on Magic are underage, and even though things may be posted in good fun, it's not worth the trouble it can bring.

Safari Giraffe

Good Morning HUGGLES to everyone.:)

After reading over the posts from yesterday/last night......I am actually glad that I worked last night and missed them.:lookaroun I do agree that sometimes things do get "a little over the top" and need to be toned down. I am sometimes uncomfortable in here and I am in my 30's.

I hope any hurt feelings can be resolved and that we can all carry on as friends.:)

MKCP: Your post several pages back was accurate and well said.

Connor: Thank you for the personalized Valentines Day card.:)

Mad: Thank you for your objectivity.

Brad: Please take good care of yourself. You are really making us all worry about you lately. Please tell me that with severe chest pain.....YOU DID NOT DRIVE YOURSELF TO THE ER!!!!

Thank you to everyone else that added "words of wisdom" to the boards yesterday (I don't want to overlook anyone).

That is all.:) *HUGGLES*

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
Good Morning HUGGLES to everyone.:)

Brad: Please take good care of yourself. You are really making us all worry about you lately. Please tell me that with severe chest pain.....YOU DID NOT DRIVE YOURSELF TO THE ER!!!!

I'll bet you he did.

huggles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom