A Whole New World of Huggles

Connor002

Dot.JPG

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Oh good giref, there is nothing graphic about breast feeding, women have done it for thousands of years...

**Party Pooper time**

Tis true and I am a veteran...however...some things are better explained in PMs. As was mentioned previously (and I am not by any means singling you out) there are times when we need to step back and re read what is being posted and decide if it is appropriate in the context of these forums and the age of the participants.

We wouldn't want Steve to shut this down and ruin all the fun.

huggles

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
**Party Pooper time**

Tis true and I am a veteran...however...some things are better explained in PMs. As was mentioned previously (and I am not by any means singling you out) there are times when we need to step back and re read what is being posted and decide if it is appropriate in the context of these forums and the age of the participants.

huggles
I'm da pahty poopah :lookaroun

Love ya Mad :kiss:

MommytoMJM

jesserin said:
awww... so cute... ;) (and I am so with you about the kid typing in lap thing... - I have to edit more posts b/c of that... ;))

Thank you!!!

Ok, off to give MJ her meds, change a diaper, make her formula, get out her bed.... sigh

MommytoMJM

tigsmom said:
**Party Pooper time**

huggles

Wow, do you think that would happen? I could see it if we were talking about pleasure, but breast feeding? Hmmmm, maybe I am naieve (sp?)

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
Oh good giref, there is nothing graphic about breast feeding, women have done it for thousands of years...
And for thousands of years, young teen boys have been unable to control themselves over the thought of bare ! :lol:

And whilst in some ways my mind is stuck at Young Teen stage, it does not work in nursing contexts or backstage at a theatre.

DDuckFan130

MommytoMJM said:
Wow, do you think that would happen? I could see it if we were talking about pleasure, but breast feeding? Hmmmm, maybe I am naieve (sp?)
Some people feel uncomfortable talking about $ex, and others don't. Same thing goes for "health" related things like that.

*shrugs*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom