A Whole New World of Huggles

dandaman

jesserin said:
just out of curiousity - your "more cowbell" T - isn't teal with white letters is it? My little bro got that for my DH for Christmas... ;)

Nope. Brown with a picture of a cowbell in the middle.

MommytoMJM

Well, it was too cold and I have MJ's clod, started "that time" & felt too crummy to stay at Studios... :( We are home and watching Olympics... MJ is still struggling with her chair, I think I will have Andrew set it up this week at home so she can practice sitting it it and it isn't so scary and new...

Huggles (snuffle....)

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Well, it was too cold and I have MJ's clod, started "that time" & felt too crummy to stay at Studios... :( We are home and watching Olympics... MJ is still struggling with her chair, I think I will have Andrew set it up this week at home so she can practice sitting it it and it isn't so scary and new...

Huggles (snuffle....)

*huggles* for you and MJ :wave:

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:

Huggles (snuffle....)

*huggles MJ and Bonny*

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:

Huggles (snuffle....)

awww man... what a bummer... well, enjoy your snuggle*buddy at home... have fun watching the olympics! :) *warm huggles* to you & MJ!

jesserin

Connor002 said:
I'm thinking of changing my avatar to this for a limited time...

But I don't like changing it...

I think you should... it keeps things fresh - and you'll love your old avatar when you come back to it! :kiss:

jesserin

Connor002 said:
Ah, but now you're off my trail! :drevil:

:lol: let me reword that - Change your avatar... you need to freshen up! :) not to mention it'll be fun to see what everyone on the mystery board has to say about that! :goodnevil

barnum42

Fuming at South Wales Police

I'm less than happy with South Wales Police force.

When kids repeatedly jumped on the bonnet (hood) of my girlfriend's car, did they do anything? No.

When kids ripped the rear wash wiper off her car, did they do anything? No.

When the kids repeatedly smashed or knocked her wing mirrors off, did they do anything? No.

When a passing lorry hit her car, did they do anything? No.

When my car's aerial was stolen, did they do anything? No.

When my car's wing mirrors were knocked about, did they do anything? No.

When my car's alarm went off, did they do anything? No.

When at 1:30am this morning her car was stolen, driven a few hundred yards and crashed into a parked car, did they do anything? Yes - they are accusing her of drink-driving and crashing her own car.

I hasten to add that she was fast asleep and stone cold sober at the time. I am less that happy that the Police are putting their efforts into getting a forensic expert to prove it was her.

And just to make the timing even worse - she is a florist and would be using the car to make Valentine's Day deliveries tomorrow. She has tried to rent a car, but there are non available and has no idea if and when the police will release it from the pound.

Am also frustrated because I can only offer her phone support.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom