A Whole New World of Huggles

MommytoMJM

Quick good morning before we leave for Studios.... trying MJ's chair out again....

It is 31 degrees! Oh My Greaking Gosh!!!!

Huggle and Humples till I get home!

Fantasmic!329

Morning! :wave:

Got a delayed opening....classes start at 10:10. I could get used to that! :D

Have a great day at the Studios, Bonny! I'll be thinking about you! :kiss:

This is Spirit Week at my school, so everyday we have to dress weird. Today is Opposite Day. So I have one UGG on, one shoe (and a fuzzy purple sock), a sweatshirt, and on top of that a white-summery button down shirt. Opposite enough? :lol: :lookaroun Tomorrow is Pajama Day!!!!! :sohappy: :D :lookaroun

Have a great day, all!

*huggles* :kiss:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Morning! :wave:

Got a delayed opening....classes start at 10:10. I could get used to that! :D

Have a great day at the Studios, Bonny! I'll be thinking about you! :kiss:

This is Spirit Week at my school, so everyday we have to dress weird. Today is Opposite Day. So I have one UGG on, one shoe (and a fuzzy purple sock), a sweatshirt, and on top of that a white-summery button down shirt. Opposite enough? :lookaroun Tomorrow is Pajama Day!!!!! :D :lookaroun

Have a great day, all!

*huggles* :kiss:

Huggles Freddy! Have a fun day at school.
Your outfit sounds great! :lol:

What are you wearing for pajama day!? :eek: :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Hey Dot! :kiss:

For pajama day, I'm not sure which shirt, but either my reindeer jamma pants, or my line-design ones. My line-design ones hug my hips and buttocks a bit tightly, so I probably will go with the reindeer ones. And don't forget the slippers! :lol:

*huggles*

Safari Giraffe

Good Morning HUGGLES to everyone.:wave:

I too am a Taurus......I prefer "headstrong" over stubborn.:lol:

It's seems we have a lot of May birthdays here in the Huggle Room.

Nemo14

Original Poster
:lol::lol::lol:

I fully expected someone to chime in with "No we shouldn't!"

Where's Brad when you need him?

robynchic

Update on Kerry and me:

WE'RE OFFICIALLY BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND! :sohappy:

I'm so happy! His two best friends have spoken to me, and whole-heartedly approve. He gave me his second key, because he doesn't know anyone in his building (and he wants me to be able to go in and cook for him once in a while). His roommate from college (with whom he's still good friends) just got engaged last night, so we just started talking about the concept of proposals and engagements. He and I are going to a wedding in March, and I joked "what if I caught the bouquet?" He said it might be too soon for March, and I said "Fine. I'll catch it at Lush's wedding" (name pronounced Loosh), and he replied "But what if you already have the ring?"

...oh lord...I'm 21, just started dating this (wonderfully fantastic) guy, and already we're discussing getting engaged...:lookaroun

I'm so happy right now, I can't help but say HUGGLES!!! to everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom