Trip Report A Whole Lotta Driving Going on!

Hello everyone. Today, Crystal and I make our way to Disney! Our journey started almost 2 weeks ago on July 3. We've been traveling the Midwest and Gulf Coast visiting family and seeing the sites and are currently staying in Tallahassee visiting Brayden at FSU. We made stops in Indianapolis, Carlinville, IL, Amana, Iowa, Madison, WI, Oxford, MS, New Orleans, LA before making it to Tallahassee. We also made brief stops in other states along the way. Getting breakfast with Brayden later this morning before driving to Disney to get Maddy after her shift at Be Our Guest. The plan is to head to Epcot for extra evening hours tonight. I'll post pictures of our journey later. I look forward to sharing as we go.

coachwnh

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Some rainbow pics from about an hour ago. Still raining hard

IMG_1399.jpeg
IMG_1400.jpeg

coachwnh

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Magic Kingdom is very crowded today!!

Genie + has left us a bit disappointed today. In the past, we would arrive early, use that time to ride without passes, then use our 3 scheduled “fast passes.”

At 7 am, all of the choices were already late morning and early afternoon, which would normally be fine with us.

However, by 10 am, most major attractions were gone and we still hadn’t used our first LL to get a second.

We tried to modify our late morning - early afternoon tunes to evening to no avail.

We just left MK to go to lunch at Teppan Edo in Epcot. We plan on heading back to the Grand Floridian for some pool time, the back to MK later for extra hours

meggo819

One other note, you can’t buy a multi-park option either. When we would go to MK, we always purchased the multi-park choice since it gave us flexibility and it was the same price. Sadly, that is no longer an option.
I thought it was no longer an option because you can automatically book at another park, as long as you have a park hopper ticket. Worth a try anyway!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom