A Way To Get Many Fastpasses!

Dwarful

Now what about Sammy Sosa's bat? [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL ok don't get me started on this one! All I can say is it kept the phone lines busy at KMOX radio, just glad it didn't happen in '98!

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
HEADLINE

Here's the perfect headline for alot of people after reading this thread:

"OJ Simpson INNOCENT!" in other news "Stone the Fastpass Taker!"

"Sosa corks bat, but he's a good guy, so no big deal!" in other news "People use the bat to beat the Fastpass Taker!"

Of course, according to some, I'm the guy that sues McDonalds for spilling coffee and I'm the guy who robs stores and shoplifts and all that other wonderful stuff!

:king:

WDWspider

Re: HEADLINE

Originally posted by civileng68

Of course, according to some, I'm the guy that sues McDonalds for spilling coffee and I'm the guy who robs stores and shoplifts and all that other wonderful stuff!

I never said any of that, you twisted my words around. :rolleyes:

Since you still don't understand...

You said that there are no written rules - my response was that's like people who sued McDonald's because coffee cups did not say contents are hot.

You said that there's nothing wrong with just a few people doing what you are suggesting as long as not many people do it (or something to that effect) - I said that's like people who steal and justify that theft is calculated into costs so it's ok for a couple of people to do it.

When did I ever say you shoplift or sue companies because of loopholes - NEVER! You say you like debate, but when examples come in to play you take it personally. Are we talking about the proposal or you as a person here? I had been discussing the issue of if this is the right thing to do or not.

I know others realize that you took my responses out of context, but you do not need to bring it up after I backed out of your warped one sided perspective debate. So I will appreciate it if you leave my past posts and ideas out of this thread from this point on. Thanks.

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Re: Re: HEADLINE

Originally posted by WDWspider
I never said any of that, you twisted my words around. :rolleyes:

Since you still don't understand...

You said that there are no written rules - my response was that's like people who sued McDonald's because coffee cups did not say contents are hot.

You said that there's nothing wrong with just a few people doing what you are suggesting as long as not many people do it (or something to that effect) - I said that's like people who steal and justify that theft is calculated into costs so it's ok for a couple of people to do it.

When did I ever say you shoplift or sue companies because of loopholes - NEVER! You say you like debate, but when examples come in to play you take it personally. Are we talking about the proposal or you as a person here? I had been discussing the issue of if this is the right thing to do or not.

I know others realize that you took my responses out of context, but you do not need to bring it up after I backed out of your warped one sided perspective debate. So I will appreciate it if you leave my past posts and ideas out of this thread from this point on. Thanks.

First off, I have not taken anything you say personally. I love a debate and maybe I should put smiley faces :D beside of stuff I write to show that I'm not at all upset.

Secondly, there are over 100 posts on this thread and I don't think in that previous post I ever mentioned the name WDW Spider. So who takes who personally? :D

I seriously was not thinking of any specific person when I typed that but just was mentioning things that had been said in the past by many posters. I never picked you out of the crowd.

It'll be ok. :sohappy:

spoodles

Like this thread needs 2 more cents, oh well here I go anyway...

I don't care what the written rules are, your method goes against the spirit of Fastpass -- you're obtaining them in a way that was not intended. I'm guessing what bothers a lot of the nay-sayers is that we get the feeling you realize this but use semantics to justify your actions -- no rule, no cheating. Have you noticed how your tone has changed since you started this thread:

Ok, how many times does one need to say that I only ask for one ticket. I dont go around and have ten in my pocket at once.

Im sorry but, I don't think that one ticket here and there is going to ruin a person's trip to WDW. You figure there's realistically probably a small number of people doing what I do and that park can hold ALOT of people. If someone like me can ask one person for a ticket every now and then and get one, ...

is a far cry from the thread title: A Way To Get Many Fastpasses!

And what's the deal with this statement:

I think they're making an issue of that fact that I may ask someone for a ticket instead of them just giving it to me. I don't see how WDW would have a written rule that says someone can give me a ticket but that I cannot ask for one. Either they're both right or they're both wrong. They are so close there can be no rule for one and not the other unless it is specific regarding those two situations.

Please, they are world's apart. I'm surprised no one's chimed in to back The Mom who said:

I think my children learned the difference between the two when they were in preschool. If you're offered a gift , you accept it graciously and politely. ... However, if you ASK for it ..., you're being rude!

Well said The Mom. (We're working with our 4-year old on this concept now.)

WDWspider

Re: Re: Re: HEADLINE

Secondly, there are over 100 posts on this thread and I don't think in that previous post I ever mentioned the name WDW Spider. So who takes who personally? :D

Well, I'm glad one of us is happy, and yes, I do take it personally cause those were both comments that I made that were taken out of context and if I had wanted them to remain valid in this conversation I would not have retracted them. However, once again you are manipulating my posts. Just one post and you mangae to twist it all around, turn it against me and then make light of the whole thing. Obviously you do not see what you are doing (that applies on many levels).

Please note, that out of the 100 posts on this thread, there is no longer any posts that contain the info you are referring to in your comments cause they were made by me and have been withdrawn. The exception being my last post requesting you to stop using my debates in this thread.

Tramp

Re: hey man

Calm down, it'll be ok. Just like I said earlier. :D

If you're half as annoying panhandling for fastpasses as you are in some of your responses, you must be one helluva PEST at the park!:mad:

The first person that bothers me for a fastpass is gonna be spitting chicklets. When will you be visiting next?

Attachments

• boxing_smiley.gif
    boxing_smiley.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 140

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Re: Re: hey man

Originally posted by Tramp
If you're half as annoying panhandling for fastpasses as you are in some of your responses, you must be one helluva PEST at the park!:mad:

The first person that bothers me for a fastpass is gonna be spitting chicklets. When will you be visiting next?

First off, how am I being so annoying? Im simply not arguing. I love to debate but I'm not going to argue with someone about something I never even said that he said.

Anyways, I'll be visiting July the weekend of July 19. Chicklets? I love those things, maybe we can meet at a ride? You don't even have to give me the FP as long as you spit Chicklets. They'll even be free! Man I love those things!

SpongeScott

Re: Re: Re: hey man

First off, how am I being so annoying? Im simply not arguing. I love to debate but I'm not going to argue with someone about something I never even said that he said.

You're old enough to remember the words to this song:

You don't tug on Superman's cape,
You don't spit into the wind,
You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger,
And you don't mess around with TRAMP.

Tramp

Re: Re: Re: hey man

Anyways, I'll be visiting July the weekend of July 19.

On the weekend of July 19th, your odds of meeting someone who finds your solicitation of fastpasses a friggin' nuisance will increase by one. Good Luck!:mad:

s25843

Re: Re: Re: Re: hey man

On the weekend of July 19th, your odds of meeting someone who finds your solicitation of fastpasses a friggin' nuisance will increase by one. Good Luck!:mad:
I agree!

You Know what, if you came up to me and asked, I would get you a FP and then rip it up in your face :lol:

careship

Re: Re: Re: Re: hey man

Tramp, Make the odds worse, I'll be there too!!!!! Maybe we should meet up....LOL

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
***Official Warning***

If anyone asks for my Fast-Pass, I will belch in their face (and I tend to eat a lot of things with onions when I'm at the parks:slurp: ).

There, you've been warned, so feel free to ask away.

Al

Personally I would just wait in line like everyone else, or get a fast pass using my own ticket. Thanks for suggesting the idea though :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom