A very silly website

sleepybear

I'm thinking about changing the reservation for our upcoming trip from Grand Floridian to Beach Club. While Googling photos of the resort, I found this website that is unintentionally hilarious. I figured some of you would get a kick out of reading the hotel descriptions, which sound like they were translated from English into Swedish and then back to English -- badly.

http://www.disneyhotelslist.com/tag/beach-club-villas

My favorite is how Stormalong Bay is described as "an all-embracing family-oriented baptize park."

sleepybear

Original Poster
They apparently had someone proof-read the all-stars page. It seems normal :lol:

That's disappointing. Although, I take comfort in knowing I can go to The Contemporary and "banquet in abundance" at California Grill before "aces up the monorail on the fourth attic and calmly accomplish" my way to the Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Rook26

I'm thinking about changing the reservation for our upcoming trip from Grand Floridian to Beach Club. While Googling photos of the resort, I found this website that is unintentionally hilarious. I figured some of you would get a kick out of reading the hotel descriptions, which sound like they were translated from English into Swedish and then back to English -- badly.

http://www.disneyhotelslist.com/tag/beach-club-villas

My favorite is how Stormalong Bay is described as "an all-embracing family-oriented baptize park."

Be careful, I run Malwarebytes on my machine and it won't let me go to the site because of malicious code. Usually a sign that they are infected or are a source for viruses/malware. But based on what you have all said it their code may just be as bad as their content. LOL

According to McAfee the site is safe, it is being blocked because they link to a site called sayyac.com, they advise that sayyac.com contains adware/spyware/viruses.

Upvote 0

erstwo

A true LOL! :ROFLOL:

Thank you SO VERY much for posting!

And thanks to everyone for posting their favorite quotes. Great stuff - I love a good laugh and y'all gave me one. Thanks again!

Upvote 0

828tnt

Disney’s Bank Club Villas blanket leisure, breeding and affair into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort.

referring to beach club. but what's this breeding and affair stuff?:lookaroun not your typical disney theme.

Upvote 0

heartodisney

As a respiratory therapist, I do not smoke, but do notice things like..."Disney's Bank Club Villas is a smoke-free Resort. SMOKER is acceptable alone in appointed alfresco smoker locations". Guess this is for all the bankers with bailout money!

Richard...the bus pic...so much trouble for us guys...!

Love the site! Thanks!

Upvote 0

Phonedave

AMAZING

This litte excerpt from Jambo House tells me two things

1) Beastly Kingdom is not a myth or blue sky - It has been built, somehow right under our very noses.

2) As bolded, WDW has now contacted Starfleet and WED has perfected teleporter technology (at least for animals - or alien animals, no Stitch for me please)

Disney’s Beastly Kingdom Villas — Jambo House is an African lodge-style resort boasting ample apartment that cover kitchenettes/kitchens and multi-bedroom units. Featuring over 30 breed of wildlife that roam chargeless amidst 4 lush, abutting savannas, Disney’s Beastly Kingdom Villas – Jambo House offers you the altered befalling to beam alien animals in their accustomed abode from appropriate examination areas throughout the Resort—and from the balconies of baddest Guest rooms.

-dave

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I wasn't suppose to share this but there is the concept art for the next Disney buses.:lol:

2a112a90b597032f6c9d90b588fff263.jpg

OK - story time - I have told this one before though.

I was taking a bus from some park ( I think) back to my resort - the exact route is not important, what is, is that it made a stop at Blizzard Beach.

The passangers consisted of me, one other guy, and the (male) driver. En route to BB it started to POUR buckets. We pull up to the stop and there is a Bazillian tour group there, that must have come from an all girls men's magazine modeling school. They had run out of the park when it started to rain, not taking the time to change or anything. The chaperones wanted the entire group on one bus, so the bus ended up packed solid with young attractive women in bikinis, as in packed in like sardines. After we let them off, I look over at the driver and he is grinning from ear to ear, and the other guy on the bus looks at me and says "they ought to make that a regular ride, and charge extra for it". Ah, fond Disney memories.

-dave

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
OK - story time - I have told this one before though.

I was taking a bus from some park ( I think) back to my resort - the exact route is not important, what is, is that it made a stop at Blizzard Beach.

The passangers consisted of me, one other guy, and the (male) driver. En route to BB it started to POUR buckets. We pull up to the stop and there is a Bazillian tour group there, that must have come from an all girls men's magazine modeling school. They had run out of the park when it started to rain, not taking the time to change or anything. The chaperones wanted the entire group on one bus, so the bus ended up packed solid with young attractive women in bikinis, as in packed in like sardines. After we let them off, I look over at the driver and he is grinning from ear to ear, and the other guy on the bus looks at me and says "they ought to make that a regular ride, and charge extra for it". Ah, fond Disney memories.

-dave
I had a similar experience back around 1999. Just replace BB with PI, Bikini's with club wear, and rain with closing time. Best ride from DTD to the All Stars ever:D

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Good thing I didn't show that site to the Girl Scout Council or I don't think I'd have gotten the extended trip privledges. Wow. I was laughing so hard the girls came running to see if I was alright.

Upvote 0

sleepybear

Original Poster
AMAZING

This litte excerpt from Jambo House tells me two things

1) Beastly Kingdom is not a myth or blue sky - It has been built, somehow right under our very noses.

2) As bolded, WDW has now contacted Starfleet and WED has perfected teleporter technology (at least for animals - or alien animals, no Stitch for me please)

Disney’s Beastly Kingdom Villas — Jambo House is an African lodge-style resort boasting ample apartment that cover kitchenettes/kitchens and multi-bedroom units. Featuring over 30 breed of wildlife that roam chargeless amidst 4 lush, abutting savannas, Disney’s Beastly Kingdom Villas – Jambo House offers you the altered befalling to beam alien animals in their accustomed abode from appropriate examination areas throughout the Resort—and from the balconies of baddest Guest rooms.

-dave

Apparently I'm always given the goodest guest rooms at Jambo House. I've never had the opportunity to beam alien animals. Perhaps that's only a perk concierge guests enjoy.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Apparently I'm always given the goodest guest rooms at Jambo House. I've never had the opportunity to beam alien animals. Perhaps that's only a perk concierge guests enjoy.

Maybe you need to request the Stitch's Great Escape room. They beam alien animals all the time over there.

-dave

Upvote 0

jasonchas

I like this..

Services and amenities at Disney’s Abreast Resort cover digital TV with Disney programming, internet access, allowance service, babyminding casework and spa services.

What do we call babysitters now? babyminding caseworkers?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom