A very silly website

sleepybear

Original Poster
I'm thinking about changing the reservation for our upcoming trip from Grand Floridian to Beach Club. While Googling photos of the resort, I found this website that is unintentionally hilarious. I figured some of you would get a kick out of reading the hotel descriptions, which sound like they were translated from English into Swedish and then back to English -- badly.

http://www.disneyhotelslist.com/tag/beach-club-villas

My favorite is how Stormalong Bay is described as "an all-embracing family-oriented baptize park."

davictim

Advertisement
Let's not forget this nugget of information:

"The abyssal attraction of the Eastern Seaboard comes animate with architectonics that appearance intricate board accents and a bendable delicate blush palette."

Strange...I never knew that I wanted to see "bendable delicate blush palettes" until I read this...

Too funny:lol:

Saoirse1916

disneyhotelslist.com said:
Benefits of blockage at Disney’s Beach Club Villas include:
* Additional time, or Extra Magic Hours, at baddest Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Awesome...good find!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Amenities & Services

Services & amenities at Disney’s Beach Club Villas, a Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, affection Internet access, massage, bloom club, spa, affair facilities, laundry facilities/services and Pack ‘n Play playards aloft request.
Now that I want to try! I guess it also explains the need for affair facilities. :lol:

rsoxguy

Funny website. Thanks for sharing. It reminds me of the instructions that come with cheapo, put-together furniture.

brkgnews

The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort action archetypal alfresco diversions in the affection of Walt Disney World Resort. Rates for this Disney Resort alpha at $43 added tax per night, depending on season, dates and occupancy.

brkgnews

Campsite Guests with pet privileges may yield their dogs to play in the off-leash Waggin’ Trails Dog Park, adore a array of on-leash pet walks and amusement them to day or brief abode affliction while their bodies appointment the Affair Parks, Baptize Parks or added destinations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.

brkgnews

Benefits of blockage at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort include:
* Added time, or Extra Magic Hours, at baddest Walt Disney World Affair Parks
:ROFLOL:

PhilharMagician

My favorite line so far is this:

Transportation at Disney’s Beach Club Villas is adulatory :ROFLOL:

I guess I missed this during all of my stays. :shrug:

This site is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My favorite line so far is this:

Transportation at Disney’s Beach Club Villas is adulatory :ROFLOL:

I guess I missed this during all of my stays. :shrug:

This site is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
I wasn't suppose to share this but there is the concept art for the next Disney buses.:lol:

PhilharMagician

This is awesome! Is your Abreast adultory?:ROFLOL:

The Abreast resort is actually the Contemporary Resort.

Transportation at Disney’s Abreast Resort is adulatory for Resort auberge Guests

mickey&me

A great quote from the Moderates page

Guest apartment are accessible with 2 double-size beds or one baron admeasurement bed—options cover accepted view, baptize appearance or adopted location. Apartment beddy-bye up to 4 Guests.

Top Bottom