A Spirited Valentine ...

Bocabear

Am I the only one that thinks buzz and laugh floor should be shut for tomorrowland revamp? Toy story will have plenty of representation now and if they want they should move laugh floor over to one of the theaters in DHS.
I agree completely... Laugh Floor should move to the Studios and open that space up for something that is on theme with Tomorrowland... I know years ago they tal;ked about an indoor flying saucer type attraction...Which would be very cool...as long as they don't use the "air Hockey" system and do it maybe more like the new Luigi' s ride at DCA... then it could be indoors with an outer space theme... Lots of eye candy, and would be something original...

clemmo

Great to see DLP getting money I do feel bad for WDSP that park is bad though imo still may have as good if not a better attraction lineup than current DHS if you take out GMR. Hopefully they get brand new marvel attractions not just a tot reskin. Bringing the frozen e ticket rumored for Tokyo and DL would be nice for them. I know tsmm has been rumored for a good 5 years or so but hopefully now it gets built

clemmo

Speaking of international Disney parks anyone know when the fantasyland expansion in Tokyo is scheduled to open and what ever happened to the frozen plans?

rael ramone

Kman101

This movie keeps looking like a bad version of Book of Life. BoL has a unique style, and a great story and cast. I will wait and see, but I was hoping for more than a dog chasing a skeleton bone. It seems like that has been done and done. Pixar is better than that IMHO. Despite my early fears, I hope it turns out well.

I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet. I think Disney does a terrible job of advertising their animated movies so it may be better than is being presented. I think it will fall along the lines of Good Dinosaur IMO, in terms of reception and box office. We'll see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom