A Spirited Valentine ...

Cesar R M

In a rational world that would mean firing the administration because DW is a teacher and most of the money spent on 'education' never makes it to the classroom,

It gets lost in the ever expanding ranks of educrats like assistant commissioners of X and curriculum coordinators. and all these people need staffs and district provided cars and plush office space...

Teacher needs a gross of #2 pencils, they end up paying for it themselves because 'theres no money in the budget'. Yes there is but its being spent on everything but the students.
This exactly makes me facepalm about those "donation" business. Like the famous Cancer association who is famous for having a CEO who gets paid millions a year.. only 10% goes for real research and they are more busy suing every other association for cancer than actually work for cancer. Aka they want all the money for "administrative expenses".
Similar to PETA. Who claims to save animals, and they end killing more animals than the worst kill shelter in existence (around a 90% kill rate for PETA)

trainplane3

Am I the only one that dropped everything he was doing at work to find XXX content on YouTube?
Reminds me of a previous company I worked at. I had to test the web filter and my boss challenged me to find...that stuff without any tools. I always somehow won. And then promptly plugged any holes so it couldn't be replicated. IT has it's bonuses.

Or when I blocked adult content to my boss. Only to have him barge in saying "he can't access any sites" and I tell him "everything is open to you except XXX content". Was forced to unblock him. Yes...the company was a very different place to be at. I could write a book on the place.

*nukes browsing history from orbit*

RSoxNo1

Reminds me of a previous company I worked at. I had to test the web filter and my boss challenged me to find...that stuff without any tools. I always somehow won. And then promptly plugged any holes so it couldn't be replicated. IT has it's bonuses.

Or when I blocked adult content to my boss. Only to have him barge in saying "he can't access any sites" and I tell him "everything is open to you except XXX content". Was forced to unblock him. Yes...the company was a very different place to be at. I could write a book on the place.

*nukes browsing history from orbit*
I've been in a big business where they would go to the extent of blocking ESPN (that was short lived). Now in a small family business we're all (in theory) smart enough to self govern.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom