A Spirited Perfect Ten

gmajew

Premium Member
My one thought is that it does make sense if they used this expansion to open up land on the north side of Rivers of America -- which would be a way to significantly add guest space and capacity to the park.

I agree it makes sense just the cost to develop those pads has got to be huge!

Cesar R M

That's my only disappointment with the parade, I wished the parade had more floats and more characters from past Disney films.
meh, I was more disappointed by the pop song. Specially building the entire thing around a commercial pop song from Owl City.
Why not original songs?

stevehousse

meh, I was more disappointed by the pop song. Specially building the entire thing around a commercial pop song from Owl City.
Why not original songs?
Honestly, the best part about paint the night isn't even in the American version. the part on Hong Kong when they would stop the floats, was a chorus that was the best part of the parade song. I still don't understand why they didn't keep it an incorporate it into the parade still without having to stop the floats! I'll post a video in a sec!

Cesar R M

Home on the Range themed restroom?:cautious:
DIXt42l.gif

flynnibus

Premium Member
You have a source for that one or more Endless Speculation?

It would make sense give the problems TSI presents in the modern 'fear everything' world. Operational PITA since it must be evacuated with weather and at dusk. The lack of accessibility... The whole fear of people hurting themselves... etc. The whole concept has been a bit of a albatross in the modern Disney with it's demise always on the tip of tongues whenever major reworks are needed to keep it going.

PhotoDave219

It would make sense give the problems TSI presents in the modern 'fear everything' world. Operational PITA since it must be evacuated with weather and at dusk. The lack of accessibility... The whole fear of people hurting themselves... etc. The whole concept has been a bit of a albatross in the modern Disney with it's demise always on the tip of tongues whenever major reworks are needed to keep it going.

I dont like this idea one bit.

Disneyhead'71

I find myself obligated on occasion to point out that the parade is 40 years old and the fireworks show is 10 years old only to us. The completely or dangerously obsessed Disney fan. To anyone seeing them for the first time, they are brand new and it seems, (pardon the expression) universally loved.

I know there is a lot of cyber time given to how Disney doesn't cater at all to the multi-time visitor and it totally escapes me how anyone would think they should. First of all, we are but a small portion of the overall gate ticks. Second, with us, Disney has to spend a few billion a year just to keep us from complaining too much. We are not paying the bills, in spite of our insistence that we are. It wouldn't hurt to have some new stuff, I agree, but there is no urgency to it, since we are a small factor in their decision making process.

We are in a whole new time and space. The need for Disney 50 years ago to cater to the return visitor was essential to continue staying in business. We are no longer the thread that holds it all together. Long range will it matter. Who knows! I understand that they keep making new future visitors every single day and the supply isn't likely to run out soon. So, for our own mental health, it would seem wise to, at least, understand that and accept that the 21st Century has arrived and it is creating itself as it speeds along. The best we can do is hang on for the ride.
Sooooooo, you are trying to totally negate the concept of "stale" because at least one person in the audience is seeing it for the first time?

Mmmmmo, kay!??! Seems legit.

But I've been drinking.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
The plans call for one E Ticket.

Very likely.

Thanks. That is all. I will make a note that this is not a joke. I've seen calls for disclaimers to be added to jokes, I think for me, it is simpler to add disclaimers to non-jokes.

Also, I stated that IMO, MK was the one park that really cried out for an E-ticket whereas I felt that the other parts of the property needed many more smaller type things to round them out back when NFL was announced. So, at this stage, I like this concept better than NFL. I'll be curious to see what gets built and how it all plays out, but I consider this very good news.

The Empress Lilly

What river is quintessentially more American than the mighty Mississippi? The ultimate loophole. West of the Mississippi indeed. :lookaroun

f55b41410d817da632aaf81ef946e519.jpg
pixars-iron-man-revealed-20100525034443743-000.jpg
That would be so awesome. I'm now totally banking on Disney building the world's largest Marvel Land to the left of the RoA, their team of legal experts with complete pigheaded conviction arguing this is what they meant all along with 'West of the Mississippi'. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom