A Spirited Perfect Ten

Skippy

The "jumping" sensation wouldn't be hard at all to accomplish with an EMV. All you would really need to do is have the vehicle normally pipe a strong, vibrating wheel noise through the bottom of the vehicles and then briefly turn the noise off and have the vehicle pitch backwards as it travels up a slight hill when it's "jumping".

I guess I just thought that kind of thing wouldn't mix well with a fast moving roller coaster, but then again I'm no engineer.

What about the barrels. Can we do spinning barrels? :p

Quinnmac000

I don't get how any kid wouldn't get excited bout seeing this running down the path towards them...the ultimate meet and greet.
27807-1420778007zu5pt10x0o.jpg

WDW1974

Original Poster
Leslie Ferraro named Head of consumer products division former executive in parks and resorts

https://twitter.com/ocdisney/status/596450888471838720

I actually think I had drinks with her about a dozen years ago or so. Don't know all that much about her beyond being one of the many execs that moved into the company late in Michael's tenure at the company. But after spending part of tonight taking photos of Spirited Disney trinkets I'd like to rid myself of I know too well about spending too much $$$ on DCP.

WDW1974

Original Poster

WDW1974

Original Poster
Nor do I, but if you want to make an issue of it you should address @WDW1974, not @CaptainAmerica. He's the one who brought it into mainstream use on these forums.

What are you whining about?

We're all going to play the Evil Disney-Hating Spirit created the 'fanboi' term? You gots issues? Take them up with the Imagineers. I learned it from them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom