A Spirited Perfect Ten

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Looks like my sarcastic comment made it through...for not at least:

Great news! So pumped about a 3rd Toy Story track!!! I’ll take this over a new attraction any day, to be honest. Besides, adding a brand new attraction would prevent us from finishing everything at Hollywood Studios in half a day.

I'm thinking the Blog Scrubber is hosted in a non-english speaking part of the world and/or AI based because it DOES seem to be blind to irony or comments that start out perky but contain a zinger.

CDavid

Looks like my sarcastic comment made it through...for now at least:

Great news! So pumped about a 3rd Toy Story track!!! I’ll take this over a new attraction any day, to be honest. Besides, adding a brand new attraction would prevent us from finishing everything at Hollywood Studios in half a day.

I'm thinking maybe they skim the comments, and didn't read yours carefully all the way through... ;)

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Looks like my sarcastic comment made it through...for now at least:

Poofed - It's gone now.

EDIT - It's back it's currently comment #10

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
This is my favorite comment so far On the DPB article. Wish I could take credit for it, but no.

Michael: "Great news! So pumped about a 3rd Toy Story track!!! I’ll take this over a new attraction any day, to be honest. Besides, adding a brand new attraction would prevent us from finishing everything at Hollywood Studios in half a day." :hilarious:

:)

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I would imagine the parks blog gets more than 10 posts in 2 hours of posting a new blog! Just how many have had to be deleted?!?
Maybe after Curt Schilling went medieval on those dopes on twitter some of the online trolls are a little more frightened to come out from under their rocks:). I do agree there are probably a large number of posts deleted.

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
I didn't see your comment that this was yours until after I posted. Kudos sir. Where's @Cesar R M? That toasting gif of his would work perfectly here :)

I'll be very surprised if it isn't deleted soon. All they would have to do is look into how many of my DPB comments DIDN'T get approved. This is actually the first one of mine they've approved.

I wonder if the DPB has every known IP address of @WDW1974 automatically blocked :hilarious:

Cousin Huet

These "increase capacity" project are great but only if they are done in conjunction with new attractions. Inevitably a new attraction brings out the crowds as we have seen time and again over the past few years with Seven Dwarfs, both Potters, etc.......so that equals huge wait times for those rides regardless but with increased capacity at your most popular existing rides you then have easily accessible alternatives for people in a busy park. The issue is that right now, we are not seeing news of new attractions at these two parks. Yes, Frozen will be hugely popular at Epcot regardless of how it turns out.....I'm hopeful but not optimistic.....but Epcot doesn't habe anything else on the books to solve its issues at this time and DHS has a plethora of unsubstantiated rumors that havnt been announced, leaving one to think that they can't fire out how they want to execute the desperately needed "DCA STYLE" remake of that park. These will make more sense if other projects are announced that bring exciting new attractions to these two parks but until then it isnt the excite news people are waiting for that makes them plan another trip......especially with the timetable being one that isn't very ambitious on getting theses open.

With all the plans taking shape, we could be in very good shape come the time that they wrap up the proposed Star Wars land (2020-2022) but that is an awfully long way off right now. I wish they built with a little more sense of urgency but I guess that is the luxury of being the lead horse.

DisDan

That ride would not even have issues with capacity if he Park had a full set of attractions for guests to enjoy. See DLR...

But I guess they have to work with what they got at DHS....which isn't much. Perhaps the other projects that are supposed to be going into DHS will be happening concurrently and this move will at least let more guests ride on TSMM, maybe even more than once, which will be needed to fill out a day at that park as it stands.

One can only hope this is the first of many Attraction announcements to come for DHS.... SW and Pixar related announcements still to come...we hope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom