A Spirited Perfect Ten

RSoxNo1

RSoxNo1

What would be the point of draining & filling in the lake and tearing down two CS eateries when there are other expansion pads with more room and easier access for construction?
I believe the thought was that the two restaurants would remain (or at least the kitchens would remain). The lake is in a prime location and the footprint of the park is relatively small. With the change in this park being both Star Wars and Pixar, it makes more sense to me to have Pixar at the back of the park, that's more likely to be expanded, IMO.

Funmeister

Well said.

Just because any/every one can Tweet an opinion or even post a blog doesn't mean that they should.

People have more information at their fingertips than at any other time in human history, yet so much of it is utterly worthless.

I do miss the early Internet days when very few people were able to express their opinions on much of anything, let alone spend 31 hours a day tweeting about EPCOT wall carpeting.

In my opinion it also hurts the integrity of a blog when they ask readers for money for a new computer or pimp their wife's jewelry business.

FigmentJedi

I believe the thought was that the two restaurants would remain (or at least the kitchens would remain). The lake is in a prime location and the footprint of the park is relatively small. With the change in this park being both Star Wars and Pixar, it makes more sense to me to have Pixar at the back of the park, that's more likely to be expanded, IMO.
So what, Gertie will be turned into that weird dinosaur thing Boba Fett was riding in the cartoon part of the Holiday Special?
Boba-Fett-Holiday-Special-Misc-08.jpg

dhall

I have to respond, since this is the second time I've seen you make this reference. The problem I have with the above statement is its implication that Six Flags does not invest in its parks, which is far from true. Six Flags adds a significant number of rides to its properties every year or two. This year for instance will a large number of installations as well. However, as we all know, Six Flags isn't really into a themeing, which for Disney and Universal is the bulk of the cost for each attraction. And that's not to say that rides that Six Flags builds are of less quality or less safe. Six Flags is more about thrills (and these days, massive product placement in the parks). If the thrill factor is there, no one will care about the theme.
Never thought I'd see the day when someone compares Disney to Six Flags and fans of Six Flags feel offended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom