A Spirited Perfect Ten

Bairstow

Can people really be that entertained/captivated by a frozen show? it's quite disheartening

It shouldn't surprise anyone.
Frozen was and is an extraordinarily popular Disney movie, especially for young girls.

Visiting families with young girls who love the movie are going to do and see everything Disney has to offer related to that film, and DHS's various stage shows are no exception.

PhotoDave219

Can people really be that entertained/captivated by a frozen show? it's quite disheartening

Well, if you have another explanation as to why crowd levels at DHS were at unheard of levels over the summer (in comparison to the past two), I'm all ears.

Why else would people be going?

MaxW

five years does sound bloated doesn't it? but in any case, i imagine disney knows it needs to have stuff replaced and soon!

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I'd bet the over too.
Sadly so do I do will I if any other company had dated and stale offerings while their competition built new stuff at a rapid pace they would be hammered by their customers. Yet in WDWs case the BRAND advocates think it's Ok for the product to be stale as long as their God says better stuff is coming in half a decade. Oh and it's ok to discontinue current stuff as well What happens if the new stuff does not come???

Cesar R M

*****WANRNING......BORDERLINE TOPIC BELOW.....WARNING*****

Several different sources have been talking about Donald Trump and his partnership MNC Group. They are leading folks to the conclusion that a massive resort area of 6000 hectares (about 15000 acres) will include a Disneyland like Orlando (read:WDW) built in Bogor. There have been no official statements from Disney of course and lots of statements that could be misleading.

I nearly posted this in it's own thread (other parks area) but I haven't seen anything that really ties Disney to it. Do with it what you will...Only honest story take link below.

http://jakarta.coconuts.co/2015/09/...planning-building-disneyland-bogor-hary-tanoe

*1023*
There is a huge difference in "building something like disneyland" and "building a disneynald".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom