A Spirited Perfect Ten

Rteetz

Star Wars will be there
image.jpg

brb1006

"Gardens of Imagination will celebrate the wonders of nature and the joy of imagination, as guests leave everyday life behind to enjoy the seven whimsical gardens. Guests will take a spin on the Fantasia Carousel, soar on the back of Dumbo the Flying Elephant and enjoy the area’s iconic Disney entertainment, including Castle stage shows and “Ignite the Dream, a Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light.” From several places in this land, guests will enjoy “Mickey’s Storybook Express,” an exciting parade with its own musical soundtrack and colorful performers on the longest parade route in a Disney park."

I'm very curious on what the parade will look like. Also the parade route sounds even longer than Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom parade route.

the.dreamfinder

I came across something strange a couple of minutes ago on Twitter. One of the members of the western press at the presentation, CNBC's Eunice Yoon, tweeted an image of the press release with the copy the Parks Blog ran.
image.jpg

Why would SHENDI/Disney send out a press release that clearly says 'Draft'?

Speaking of which, why are we discussing all this if the event was supposed to take place at 6PM Shanghai time (6AM EST)?

ItlngrlBella

A few more I've come across. Don't know where @the.dreamfinder is finding getting photos and no idea where @ItlngrlBella watched the presentation...

I'm sure a HD video of the model will pop up by tomorrow.

005FWG36gw1eu37rg096oj30tm18gn6g.jpg

005FWG36gw1eu38ejxx40j318g0fmwlx.jpg

Voyage of the Crystal Grotto
005FWG36gw1eu38ttq47xj318g0rk1at.jpg

005FWG36gw1eu38umvvzjj318g0tm158.jpg

005FWG36gw1eu38unwchoj318g0tm4av.jpg

In this photo you can see "Tarzan" in the background... don't know the significance (?M&G) or what it says underneath, but Tarzan isn't involved in @WDW1974's menu.

@BrianLo - not the presentation - this nugget that was posted on the forum...

http://once.unicornmedia.com/now/ma...RAMcaid=news-32454355&UMADPARAMusernum=642739

ChrisFL

Premium Member
after seeing the tomorrowland video, it seems like most or much of the TRON coaster is outside, and just covered by a glass roof, which is disappointing...doesn't exactly bring me into "the grid" that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom