A Spirited Perfect Ten

Mike S

So, as I went to bed last night the markets in China were in total freefall. Apparently, close to three trillion in 'value/wealth' were lost. A great story (I think it was Bloomberg, don't have it handy) on China basically losing their middle class.

Today, what happens? Our markets open like everything is normal. And then we start dropping and ... and ... I guess the NYSE has the same technology issues that a tech rube like myself (to quote friends on the PML) because suddenly trading stops. We are now one hour and 25 minutes into the halt.

If ''it's just a glitch'' works for others, then why not use it on Wall Street?

I love the naive who don't understand the amount of puppeteering that goes on in our world.
Meesa thinks Disney put too many eggs in one basket. Whoops.

SYRIK2000

Iger also made a few remarks in regards to Shanghai at the conference:

“We’re building something that’s every bit Disney and distinctly Chinese,” he said. “We’re definitely building Disney Land in China, but we’re obviously respectful of the Chinese culture.”

Sit, Ubu, sit...good dog.

The words Shanghai and China will no longer be spoken at Disney. New rule sorry.

Sonconato

Exactly....this.
if you no longer have freedom due to the guise of safety there is nothing left worth fighting for? Yes? people protect there little lives drinking coffee and going to work and say oh I have nothing to worry about because it isn't directly affecting me.

Stop being so damn selfish people. Grow up and take responsibility if we all tried to be better people just a little tommorow it would do far more than your "trained" police with the aim of storm troopers.
All this over a few extra Disney security guards and one extra policeman and now it sounds like the KGB is here. I thought this was a forum about Disney.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Ohhhhhhh yes.

I wonder what curling draws TV wise compared to the MLS.....
In Canada, ratings for the Brier tournament were up an average of 29-40% over last year. Heres a list of the top 10 ratings for the weekend of the tournament. From the week of March 10, 2015: (FYI, there was a soccer match that got 11th place in the ratings)

1. NHL, Blues-Leafs/Habs-Coyotes/Jets-Preds, Saturday, CBC-Rogers: 1,700,000

2. Curling, Brier final, Sunday, TSN: 1,250,000

3. Curling, Brier semifinal, Saturday, TSN: 896,000

4. NHL, Canucks-Sharks/Pens-Kings, Saturday, CBC: 827,000

5. Curling, Page playoff 1-2, Friday, TSN: 738,000

6. Curling, Page playoff 3-4, Saturday, TSN: 710,000

7. NHL, Flames at Senators, Sunday, City: 623,000

8. Curling, Brier bronze game, Sunday, TSN: 621,000

9. NHL, Hockey Night In Canada pre-game, Saturday, CBC-Rogers: 497,000

10. Curling, Brier Draw 17, Friday, TSN: 410,000

Frankie The Beer

It ain't just Bob so many are sweating this potential economic disaster in China.... This is bad news for the world if it goes the way the talking heads are reporting right now.... Scary stuff actually....

I don't think its as doom and gloom as pundits are making it out to be. Remember, China is an export country, as long as they are producing items and paying their workers a dollar a day for 15 hours of work there will always be a significant revenue stream. China is important, but if it was Canada, then I would be really worried.

SYRIK2000

I don't think its as doom and gloom as pundits are making it out to be. Remember, China is an export country, as long as they are producing items and paying their workers a dollar a day for 15 hours of work there will always be a significant revenue stream. China is important, but if it was Canada, then I would be really worried.

My question is, if the Chinese economy collapses will all the Walmart's here close?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Im sure that gangsta rapper "Tyga" is extremely happy with all the news of Wall Street and airlines today as it will draw attention away from his absolutely hilarious and shameful exposure of his secret "lover" lm@o.

He should just embrace it and the media will label him Americas new "Hero" for being so BRAVE!!!!

Phil12

Im sure that gangsta rapper "Tyga" is extremely happy with all the news of Wall Street and airlines today as it will draw attention away from his absolutely hilarious and shameful exposure of his secret "lover" lm@o.

He should just embrace it and the media will label him Americas new "Hero" for being so BRAVE!!!!
Tyga is a Disney fan:
1434471056_tyga-king-467.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom