A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Thought Id stick this in here, for the pooh and giggles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36405450

_89824944_6ea16259-5497-4a3e-b2d9-737fc132399f.jpg

WDW1974

Original Poster
I have had a few people write me about DAK's awakening being a night better used for napping at home ... is this the consensus from people there?

Seems like the biggest issues were a lousy Jungle Book show, which you can only expect so much when there were no plans for it six weeks ago, and not much excitement on night safaris (but that is an experience that is different with every ride, no matter the time.)

AEfx

And I will take an entirely themed land over 1 ride all day.

LOL...I know, I know - kind of a bummer but I'll be Mr. Reality...

Avatar was announced nearly five years ago. Kong was announced less than 13 months ago.

When you look at everything that Universal has built in the time since Pandora was announced, they practically have half a park full of new attractions built in the same time.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
You should look at his Tweeter ... now he does love to bash this site (as well as his ex-fiance) practically nonstop ... but he has tweets up saying otherwise! But you do have to consider the source, right? :)
I don't even know who he is and I don't have twitter lol We're pretty used to being badmouthed, I'm sure its nothing new. :)

AEfx

You should look at his Tweeter ... now he does love to bash this site (as well as his ex-fiancee) practically nonstop ... but he has tweets up saying otherwise! But you do have to consider the source, right? :)

It's kind of funny that the only one that follows these folks around here is you. ;)

I kind of rely on you like I do my friends who watch that Kardashian show. It's nothing I'd waste my time at, but when something outrageous happens I know you follow them all so closely that we'll hear about it.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Mentioned this on the Theme Park Attendance thread, but I've since heard a bit more ...

What I felt was important was that DLR attendance has been under-reported, while WDW goes the other way. DHS's numbers are "damn near impossible under perfect conditions, let alone as a construction zone" according to someone who would know.

DCA, especially, is being reported much lower than it should be. To be clear, said source claims DCA outdrew DHS, DAK and UNI-FL in 2015. I don't have multiples confirming, but this person is in a position to know ...

PhotoDave219

So ... how many blogging whores are whining about their treatment at STK's 'preview' pigout?

Just Tom Amity ******** about someone he says represented this site and cut him off at the entrance to the place?
no one from our team was at the preview.

All I know is that I grilled a Dry-Aged ribeye rare/medium rare with potato & French onion soup that night.... Pretty sure my meal was better than theirs.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Anyone ever put any info out on that Josh Young dude? The O-Town Lifestyler who was in SDL recently and apparently is the only person to notice early/incomplete Toy Story Land development at the new park? Is he on the Tweeter? And does he know he 'stumbled' upon something that no one seemed to notice, even with all the pics and drone footage?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom