A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

PhotoDave219

Always thought this was the gay agenda.... at least my gay friends tell me it's accurate
the-gay-agenda.png

Clearly fake. They'd bring back 1987 Madonna, not 2001 Brittany

PhotoDave219

giphy.gif

Yesss Dave!! The Who's That Girl and True Blue eras. How I wish I could've been alive to experience the sensation that was 80s Madonna. Sigh :( Annnyway, let me not send this thread off into my fanboi abyss :cool:

Remember when she shtuped the NBA? Guess that was the early 90s, apparently she was a big fan of the Chicago Bulls.

Mike S

Cesar R M

Well, my ship (until the Disney Spirit sails), the Disney Wonder, is undergoing significant changes this fall in Cadiz. Generally, I'm in favor ... like Tiana's replacing the very tired Parrot Cay ... but am a bit saddened to see the Route 66 adult area get changed. It still has a nice vibe and could use freshening for certain, but not wholesale changing. The Marvel crap doesn't affect me one way or the other.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-enhancements-to-the-disney-wonder-this-fall/
Will they finally do the full refit that poor ship needs, including the famous duck tail?

Cesar R M

I was given a brief overview of Vader's, ahem, interaction with some of the Rebels, and based on what I was told, I could easily see Disney wanting to tone it down, which, to be fair, might not be a bad thing, if a few of the things I was told were happening made it through. One that comes to mind was an onscreen beheading by way of lightsaber, which, while incredibly cool, would break Star Wars' tradition of implying more gruesome endings rather than showing them (younglings, anyone?).
Yeah man, because electrocuting, tuning a man into a walking mummy, cutting hands, beheading, torture.. hasnt happened before XD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom