A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

MotherOfBirds

I cant wait for the indignant novel-length blog post that is certain to follow his release.

Like I appreciate the photos and footage that we have as a result, but he knew what he was getting into. And you most certainly can't wag your bratwurst at Disney and expect to continue to fly under the radar. This is only going to make is tougher to get any kind of backstage photos going forward.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

What?! That's illegal?!??!!1?

2EOT.gif

FigmentJedi

I cant wait for the indignant novel-length blog post that is certain to follow his release.

Like I appreciate the photos and footage that we have as a result, but he knew what he was getting into. And you most certainly can't wag your bratwurst at Disney and expect to continue to fly under the radar. This is only going to make is tougher to get any kind of backstage photos going forward.
He wasn't arrested just for the trespassing. He was arrested because someone managed to steal Buzzy from Cranium Command and he was high on the list of potential suspects. The police search didn't turn up anything though.

kpilcher

Good guesses. But those two may not be involved. It wouldn’t be fair to say more yet. It’s hard to properly and ethically investigate, ask questions and follow up during Christmas week when most nonessential people in government are not working. Not to mention Disney’s priority is focusing on holiday week crowds.

MotherOfBirds

So, the Superhero Genre is starting to dominate animated features, like it is for live action features... and TV.

Who had "superhero burnout" on their crystal ball?

DC has been putting out really good animated films for a long time now. They just don't get theatrical releases. Killing Joke got a limited release because of the comic's popularity, but that's about it. DC is putting all it's eggs into the live action basket despite having a proven track record with its animation department. Maybe Spoderman will push them to make more and give them theatrical releases.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I really, really hope this is true, not because I approve of theivery, but because I really want to live in a world where the underground Disney animatronic black market is a thing.

<feverishly starts to work on screenplay...>

DC has been putting out really good animated films for a long time now. They just don't get theatrical releases. Killing Joke got a limited release because of the comic's popularity, but that's about it. DC is putting all it's eggs into the live action basket despite having a proven track record with its animation department. Maybe Spoderman will push them to make more and give them theatrical releases.

And Aquaman is a good DCEU movie, IMO. While the critical reviews are mixed, the general audience is pleased and it's on track to turn a profit.

asianway

Good guesses. But those two may not be involved. It wouldn’t be fair to say more yet. It’s hard to properly and ethically investigate, ask questions and follow up during Christmas week when most nonessential people in government are not working. Not to mention Disney’s priority is focusing on holiday week crowds.
Thanks for bringing some real journalism to the conversation

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom