A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

RSoxNo1

A few things.

Looks like Backdoor Disney was arrested and they accused him of stealing Buzzy from Cranium Command. His place was allegedly searched and they didn't find anything. He created a new Twitter handle (That was also deleted) where he claimed that they showed him pictures of Buzzy's removal and that it was done hastily with hydraulic fluid all over the place (lines being cut).

I assume the guy is a B.S. artist so I don't know how much of this to believe, but his arrest record and mugshot is out there.

100% unrelated but also saw a friend of a friend missed the dock at Kali River Rapids and fell into the water resulting an E-stop for the ride (and $100 in gift cards to replace his outfit). I'm curious if anyone know how often stuff like this happens.

Bairstow

A few things.

Looks like Backdoor Disney was arrested and they accused him of stealing Buzzy from Cranium Command. His place was allegedly searched and they didn't find anything. He created a new Twitter handle (That was also deleted) where he claimed that they showed him pictures of Buzzy's removal and that it was done hastily with hydraulic fluid all over the place (lines being cut).

I assume the guy is a B.S. artist...

If anything, he has the opposite problem.

Bairstow

Highly recommend Into the Spiderverse. Holy flip, that was spectacular. I definitely would rank it higher than Incredibles 2 for this year’s animation; it’s that good.

Finally saw it tonight, and I have to concur.
Spiderverse is much, much better than Incredibles 2.
Believe the hype- if you have any appreciation for animation you've got to see this movie.

Last edited:

Princess Leia

Finally saw it tonight, and I have to concur.
Spiderverse is much, much better than Incredibles 2.
Believe the hype- if you have any appreciation for animation you've got to see this movie.
I saw it again Saturday 😊 Glad you liked it.

There have been signs posted at both theaters I went to, but if you’re sensitive to flashing lights, this movie has a lot of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom