A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

trainplane3

Since this thread is usually just general Disney discussion when Spirit doesn't post, I thought I'd drop the wisdom of a well experienced themepark pro here:
"...I mean, here in Orlando, Universal isn't even looked at as competition for Disney other than by the Universal fanboys who are convinced that everything Disney does is a reaction to something Universal does, which is a horror show conspiracy theory of itself...."

It's confirmed, Disney and Universal are not competing at all. They don't want to take each others customers (money).
”Zootopia” was.
*gets trampled by Zootopia fans*

Rodan75

This is big...as it showing the biggest issue with streaming services and will detract and create a decline of talent if they can't get syndication money.

It is odd since they already solved this problem for live action artists. And Netflix, et al know exactly who is watching animation, which is why it is growing. Seems silly to let this go to a Strike.

TiggerDad

Idk, there is strong nostalgia with Winnie the Pooh and the fact they have his voice spot on really tickles that sweet spot for a lot of people, myself included. It's like hearing that childhood friend and there's something about Winnie the Pooh that reminds us that life is to short to not have a little fun 😊
I'm looking forward to it, hoping for an appearance from my namesake.

Bairstow

Is Pooh still Disney's single strongest merch line, or is that Cars these days?
If Pooh's not still the king of merch he was during most of the '00s.

edit: I guess Star Wars wins by default, now.

Rodan75

Is Pooh still Disney's single strongest merch line, or is that Cars these days?
If Pooh's not still the king of merch he was during most of the '00s.

edit: I guess Star Wars wins by default, now.

I thought Pooh had shrunk significantly since the 90’s. I assumed this movie and the last one were created to re-spawn growth in the CP line.

brb1006

I thought Pooh had shrunk significantly since the 90’s. I assumed this movie and the last one were created to re-spawn growth in the CP line.
I remember Pooh was everywhere in the 90's and early to late 2000's. There was even theatrical released Winnie The Pooh films up till 2005 and a couple good video games. The Pooh series was that popular, same goes for Japan where the franchise is also popular there.

Last edited:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom