A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

AEfx

While I think this was funny. I wonder if 'creators' should respond to fan commentary like that. Disney being a huge company that creates tons of fan friendly content, currently has a lot of creators arguing with fans on Twitter. I think these arguments bring overall negativity to the projects and slowly turn fans away from the property.

While I rarely disagree with the creator's viewpoint in these discussions, it still feels wrong and I feel like it contributes to Toxic Fandom. Like the adage, don't wrestle with pigs.

Agreed. While I know the appearance of putting someone in their place gets people here their jollies, I found his responses rather unprofessional and unnecesary. Much like many of Rian Johnson's statements about TLJ. Responding to criticism like that in such a manner just shows their insecurities as artists.

Stevek

Tokyo's new fireworks "Celebrate" just premiered.

I have the stupidest grin right now. :happy:

Remember: Dreams Come True version 2.0. Projections look great but lacks the same emotional punch for me that Remember had. Plus, Remember had the HM stretching room fireworks and POTC battle shooting fireworks from the top of the matterhorn...pretty hard to top that, especially with this show that is much more projection than fireworks. Still very nice though.

brb1006

New International poster for Christopher Robin.
4zGp2QiljiMaYzs0miHlm5tqPCjtpryxkDLHh8YFOa0.jpg

Rodan75

Criminy. That's a really hefty charge. Are there attractions at Paris with an hours-long queue to justify such an extravagance?

Aren't the concierge levels in some resorts doing 3 extra for $99 at WDW? $15/FP is at the top end of what I would expect if this idea went to the masses.

Ugh, between MaxPass and this, I think it is safe to say that sometime before the 50th this is coming. Everyone who hated FP+ and Upcharge events may see the worst of both worlds, we will have to pre-plan everything and pay for the privilege.

the.dreamfinder

Criminy. That's a really hefty charge. Are there attractions at Paris with an hours-long queue to justify such an extravagance?
The price is probably too high, but their thinking, though reprehensible, is solid. Have paid FP be an impulse purchase. One could see the suits taking a great deal of interest in this study, especially once they try a €10 price point.

Animaniac93-98

The price is probably too high, but their thinking, though reprehensible, is solid. Have paid FP be an impulse purchase. One could see the suits taking a great deal of interest in this study, especially once they try a €10 price point.

I feel like at 10 Euro everyone would buy it, and that would diminish the value of having it by causing longer FP waits.

Like Fast Lane at Cedar Fair parks or Universal Express the price has to be high enough to discourage most people so that those who do get some sort of value from it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom