A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
BS, Iron Man made a whole bunch of money and they were going to be able to do the Avengers, which wasn’t guaranteed when IM was made.

IM made a bunch of money after Disney bought Marvel, there was no bidding war cuz nobody but Disney wanted Marvel. But igers ego insisted on overpaying just like the sports rights deals

J. D.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are any Roseanne ads around DHS or any other part of the resort?

Hard to see how there won't be some blowback from TWDC hooking up with a delusional conspiracy nut who continues to push her fringe conspiracies the same day ABC renews her show for another season.

Good look, Iger.
Poster on Commissary Lane.

brb1006

Soon...
DZsMXsNUMAETry6.jpg

FigmentJedi

What’s Mort?
Part of the longrunning comedic fantasy series Discworld. Sort of a "Sorcerer's Apprentice story" about a young man who ends up working for the Grim Reaper, who in this universe is a decently pleasant fellow.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mort
Reports on why the Disney adaptation (which was to be a Clements and Musker project) were cancelled range from Disney being unwilling to purchase the rights for the entire franchise to executives wanting to downplay the whole Death thing. When it was canned, we ended up getting Moana.

Last edited:

Mike S

Part of the longrunning comedic fantasy series Discworld. Sort of a "Sorcerer's Apprentice story" about a young man who ends up working for the Grim Reaper, who in this universe is a decently pleasant fellow.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mort
Reports on why the Disney adaptation (which was to be a Clements and Musker project) were cancelled range from Disney being unwilling to purchase the rights for the entire franchise to executives wanting to downplay the whole Death thing. When it was canned, we ended up getting Moana.
I’d imagine Death as a nice guy in any universe. He’s just a guy stuck with a job no one likes but it has to get done. Can you imagine if everything that ever lived was still alive and couldn’t die? Overpopulation to the highest degree.

Cesar R M

Ironically, when EA's microtransaction scandal over the new Star Wars game was reaching critical mass last fall, it was Disney who stepped in and told them to cut that crap out or the deal would be off.

For now, because if I remember correctly, they balanced the loss of revenue with other tricks.
Like the Destiny 2's biased and manipulated progress (which included reduction in boxes and prices, massive manipulation and reduction of experience based on time and prior experience gained. Using algorythms that punished players that played more than average, farmers and hardcore players)

Cesar R M

Mexico’s Cirque du Soleil park is dead.
via Themeparx
https://www.vidanta.com/web/nuevo-vallarta/the-parks
I call BS to that claim.

I live here and they are still building. Infact they have advanced a ton now.. with landscaping taking place.

They probably will put a few millions more in bribes to be able to continue building that close to a river and jump above the law (they did it many times).

Just to clarify, there are 4 towers of what seems to be timeshare or hotel buildings, 1 new studio like which seems to be storage.
They already dredged the fake lake and made the islands that will be the base for the main stage/theater.
The shape seems very similar to Cancun's Circle Du Soleil's "La Joya" surrounding areas , lake, restaurant, bar, store and the theater itself.

Hell, I got a video I took a week ago with the construction update.
Might upload later on.

lazyboy97o

I’d imagine Death as a nice guy in any universe. He’s just a guy stuck with a job no one likes but it has to get done. Can you imagine if everything that ever lived was still alive and couldn’t die? Overpopulation to the highest degree.
“One Night at Mercy” is probably the best episode from the 2002 revival of The Twilight Zone. Jason Alexander plays Death, who has tired of his job and decides to quit.

the.dreamfinder

I call BS to that claim.

I live here and they are still building. Infact they have advanced a ton now.. with landscaping taking place.

They probably will put a few millions more in bribes to be able to continue building that close to a river and jump above the law (they did it many times).

Just to clarify, there are 4 towers of what seems to be timeshare or hotel buildings, 1 new studio like which seems to be storage.
They already dredged the fake lake and made the islands that will be the base for the main stage/theater.
The shape seems very similar to Cancun's Circle Du Soleil's "La Joya" surrounding areas , lake, restaurant, bar, store and the theater itself.

Hell, I got a video I took a week ago with the construction update.
Might upload later on.
They lost the Cirque license. It’s a generic resort complex with an amusement component now.

wdwfan4ver

Ironically, when EA's microtransaction scandal over the new Star Wars game was reaching critical mass last fall, it was Disney who stepped in and told them to cut that crap out or the deal would be off.
Disney should've knew about EA before having them do Star War video games.

I played EA games on the Sega Genesis in the 1990s and some on the Playstation one. EA had some good Genesis games such as the Strike series and Mutant league football as examples.

The problem is EA started to developed a bad reputation in the around the mid 1990s that was past making their sports franchises yearly. Ea back in the 1990s bought companies for IPS and close the companies that they bought.
I think this article sums about the problems with EA:
https://www.thegamer.com/15-ways-ea-has-totally-screwed-up/

This is another good article on this terrible company:
https://www.cinemablend.com/games/Why-People-Hate-EA-Ten-Simple-Reasons-43696.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom