A lengthy "Thank You" to Kingdom Konsultant

krueg66

I consider myself a Disney World vacation planning expert. I have been to WDW at least 50 times in my life, the last 5 trips I planned myself. I live in Florida, was a cast member on the WDW College Program, have friends that are cast members and am very "in the know" when it comes to deals, happenings, etc. at WDW. I am fairly new to this website and have enjoyed reading posts, articles and reviews from my fellow Disney fanatics but I digress...

I saw a post about two weeks ago from Kingdom Konsultant lauding a great deal for the summer/early fall. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit skeptical but I sent Kingdom Konsultant (Pam the Great!) an email with what I wanted and what she may be able to do for us. Needless to say, she got back in touch with me in about an hour and within two days, we had an amazing deal on a week @ Port Orleans Riverside! I then emailed her a week later to see about possibly upgrading to Wilderness Lodge and within 24 hours, it was done! We got an amazing deal! 8 days, 7 nights, 7 day passes (plus option, no expiration) and a meal plan for the duration of our stay for less than $2300!

I just wanted to put this out to anyone that wants to get a great deal. As a former do-it-yourselfer, I will be sure to contact Kingdom Konsultant with all my WDW travel needs from here on out! Thanks Pam for all your hard work!

Anyone else out there feel the same way? I'm sure there are plenty of you that do...

tigsmom

First of all, Welcome!

Secondly, you have found out why so many people love Pam, she is fantastic & I recommend her services every chance I get, even when they aren't members here. :wave:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Pam at Kingdom Konsultants is currently planning our trip for December. We have my family, my inlaws, my parents, potentially my sisters family and an aunt going. Five different families, arriving at different times, requiring different packages, and Pam has been wonderful. Making changes as we go, getting our MVMCP tix, preparing to get preferred seatings, etc.

Nothing but praises here!!!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

brich

My wife, having worked for the airlines for a number of years and myself, a travel buff who currently, in a round about way, works in travel, have always planned trips ourselves. But after hearing such great things about Pam, we decided to have her help us with our trip in October. Our first time ever using an agent for ANY trip. My wife spoke with Pam on the phone and hung up with a great deal of comfort, confidence and anticipation. I already know our trip will be just great and I already know I will be raving about Pam myself come October. It's great to continually hear such positive words for Kingdom Konsultants. :king: :sohappy:

I hereby announce, the Pam Fanclub!!! :lol:
Keep up the good work!!! :D

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
DME said:
Interesting comments about Pam. Now if I'm booking a vacation package does she charge a fee?

Nope, you pay nothing to Pam and there is no inflated/hidden cost. I dont know exactly how it works, but I believe travel agents get paid a commision by the resort, airlines, etc that they work with.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I have also been using Pam for a number of years myself and have nothing but the highest praise for her!!! She is wonderful and her client's greatest advocate!!! If there is a discount or a deal to be found, she knows about it and will do her very best for every client!! Obviously as travel plans, groups etc differ, not every person will qualify for every discount but with Pam I know I will get the best option that I qualify for every time. Plus I dont have to worry about making any phone cals to CRO at 7 am and getting stuck on hold for an hour( Which has happened!!) Also my boss seems to take a very dim view of long dstance phone calls being made from the office so I try to avoid that. With Pam I call her or e mail her and it is DONE and done correctly!!! Also she never charges any fees and her prices are the same as they would be if you called and booked through Disney yourself!!!! The only item that Pam will charge for is making up an itinerary for your party and this is true ONLY if you dont book with her to start. If you book a package she will do your itinerary as part of the package and free of charge!!!!! Can we get a hand for Free of charge???!!!??
Just as a note: Pam is a full service travel agent and call book trips to anywhere in the world with the same quality & profesionalism that she has with her Disney bookings!!!
Pam is wonderful and I am so glad that we have her as our travel sponsor here on the Boards!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Vernonpush

I've never used Pam to book my vacations, but her help on these boards has been invaluable. She has always kept us aware of specials and discounts! Without her we could never have afforded a lot of our trips. Her information about "The World" has helped in many ways. Thank you, Pam! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

AEfx

I had a similar experience to the original poster.

I too am a self-proclaimed Disney planning "expert" - but I happily used Pam this time for the same deal and am more than pleased.

I will likely do so in the future - the biggest plus to me about Pam is that you can plan via e-mail, which makes it so much more convenient. Plus, it's great to know someone "in the know" is looking out for your ressie, and any new discounts, etc.

I'm so pleased about the free dining - now it's just a challenge to figure out how to eat all that wonderful FREE food.

So yes, thank you to Pam!

AEfx

Upvote 0

bhg469

i actually emailed her before i saw this thread today mainly because of all the praise she gets here and she has given me alot of info in the past before i was planning a trip. Im sure once she gets back to me i will have another great story to add.

Upvote 0

Iakona

Her planning and ability to get us a key PS and the AP rate at AKL made my families first trip unforgettable.
I used her even for a quick weekend trip and I highly recommend her to anyone, anytime, for any trip.
I will also be sending my sister to Pam so she can book her honeymoon trip.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
bhg469 said:
i actually emailed her before i saw this thread today mainly because of all the praise she gets here and she has given me alot of info in the past before i was planning a trip. Im sure once she gets back to me i will have another great story to add.

I recieved your e-mail, but unfortunately there is a glitch in the Disney system and I cannot get quotes. I can check on something with an existing reservation, but no quotes. They told me that they should have it taken care of by tomorrow.

Pam

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

krueg66 said:
I consider myself a Disney World vacation planning expert. I have been to WDW at least 50 times in my life, the last 5 trips I planned myself. I live in Florida, was a cast member on the WDW College Program, have friends that are cast members and am very "in the know" when it comes to deals, happenings, etc. at WDW. I am fairly new to this website and have enjoyed reading posts, articles and reviews from my fellow Disney fanatics but I digress...

I saw a post about two weeks ago from Kingdom Konsultant lauding a great deal for the summer/early fall. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit skeptical but I sent Kingdom Konsultant (Pam the Great!) an email with what I wanted and what she may be able to do for us. Needless to say, she got back in touch with me in about an hour and within two days, we had an amazing deal on a week @ Port Orleans Riverside! I then emailed her a week later to see about possibly upgrading to Wilderness Lodge and within 24 hours, it was done! We got an amazing deal! 8 days, 7 nights, 7 day passes (plus option, no expiration) and a meal plan for the duration of our stay for less than $2300!

I just wanted to put this out to anyone that wants to get a great deal. As a former do-it-yourselfer, I will be sure to contact Kingdom Konsultant with all my WDW travel needs from here on out! Thanks Pam for all your hard work!

Anyone else out there feel the same way? I'm sure there are plenty of you that do...

how many in your party?

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

I've never used the services of KK. But having read the glowing tributes and praises in this thread and most of the threads which Pam has contributed to or started then I guess that you can't go far wrong by using her services.
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
You know, I used to go to a place 1/2 mile down the street to book my trips, but I feel like I get much better, far more knowledgable and more personal (even though I've never actually met her) service from Pam.

About the only thing she hasn't been able to do for me is speed up time to get December here faster (but I'm sure she's working on that:D ).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom