A lengthy "Thank You" to Kingdom Konsultant

krueg66

I consider myself a Disney World vacation planning expert. I have been to WDW at least 50 times in my life, the last 5 trips I planned myself. I live in Florida, was a cast member on the WDW College Program, have friends that are cast members and am very "in the know" when it comes to deals, happenings, etc. at WDW. I am fairly new to this website and have enjoyed reading posts, articles and reviews from my fellow Disney fanatics but I digress...

I saw a post about two weeks ago from Kingdom Konsultant lauding a great deal for the summer/early fall. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit skeptical but I sent Kingdom Konsultant (Pam the Great!) an email with what I wanted and what she may be able to do for us. Needless to say, she got back in touch with me in about an hour and within two days, we had an amazing deal on a week @ Port Orleans Riverside! I then emailed her a week later to see about possibly upgrading to Wilderness Lodge and within 24 hours, it was done! We got an amazing deal! 8 days, 7 nights, 7 day passes (plus option, no expiration) and a meal plan for the duration of our stay for less than $2300!

I just wanted to put this out to anyone that wants to get a great deal. As a former do-it-yourselfer, I will be sure to contact Kingdom Konsultant with all my WDW travel needs from here on out! Thanks Pam for all your hard work!

Anyone else out there feel the same way? I'm sure there are plenty of you that do...

mrtoad

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Yes, Yes and Yes. I book every destination in the US, Caribbean, Mexico and abroad, plus cruises.

I do it all.

Pam

Pam,

That should be your new motto. "I do it all".

You could get T-shirts made up with it on the front and your web address on the back, but be warned you could receive some strange propositions... :animwink:

Upvote 0

corinne148

Hi!

That´s great Pam! Thanks!

I´m planning on going in nov 2006, but don´t know if I need to book anything right now. Maybe you know that better.

Just one little question, when you book hotels for your customers, when do you pay? When you do the booking or closer to the arrival date?

appreciate all help I can get! :)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Corinne, Ill try to answer that one and if IA m wrong Pam will correct me!!! If you book a room only reservation you pay one night's lodging plus tax and the remainder will be due at check in. If you book a package including room, tickets etc, you pay a $200 deposit withina fairly short time of the booking and the remainder is due 45 days from the date that you will arrive. All of this info is for Disney owned properties. I dont know any of the rules for off property hotels!!! Belle

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Pam! I think I may have screwed up, and I thought I'd air my dirty laundry in public so others can learn from my mistake.

Last year, you helped me get Linda's flight, but since it was a single ticket and not part of a package, I think you just booked it online for me, but couldn't get a commission. I figured I could do it myself this year and save you the trouble. Then I'd have you add Linda to our room, and reserve a car for her like last time.

After I got done booking the flight, Linda said: "Isn't there some new thing where Disney picks you up at the airport, checks you in and takes your bags directly to your room?"

After she said that, I remembered that I did hear something like that. Can I do that now, or would I have had to book the flight in connection with the room?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Gary, Just call or drop Pam an E mail with all of the flight information for anyone who will be using the Disney's Magical Express service (DME) Pam will add DME to your ressie and all will be well with the world again!!! No Problem!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
wannabeBelle said:
Hi Gary, Just call or drop Pam an E mail with all of the flight information for anyone who will be using the Disney's Magical Express service (DME) Pam will add DME to your ressie and all will be well with the world again!!! No Problem!!!! Belle

Cool! Thanks! I've got her e-mail somewhere. I'll have to see if they e-mailed me the flight confirmation yet.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
garyhoov said:
Pam! I think I may have screwed up, and I thought I'd air my dirty laundry in public so others can learn from my mistake.

Last year, you helped me get Linda's flight, but since it was a single ticket and not part of a package, I think you just booked it online for me, but couldn't get a commission. I figured I could do it myself this year and save you the trouble. Then I'd have you add Linda to our room, and reserve a car for her like last time.

After I got done booking the flight, Linda said: "Isn't there some new thing where Disney picks you up at the airport, checks you in and takes your bags directly to your room?"

After she said that, I remembered that I did hear something like that. Can I do that now, or would I have had to book the flight in connection with the room?

No need to worry. Just send me her info and I will call and add it to the reservation. No problem.

Pam
pam@kingdomkonsultant.com (it's not hard to remember... :lol: )

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

Hey Pam. Seeing that you're getting such great reviews and seeing your knowledge on this site, I think I want to go through you for planning our honeymoon for Jan/May '07

I'll start with the form on your site sometime in the near future, then we can go from there!

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Aurora_25 said:
Gary- you need to come one day sooner :D :lol:

Believe me, once you've spent an hour or two with me on Saturday, you'll be so sick of me that it should be enough to last you for several years.;)

:lol:

Upvote 0

Aurora_25

garyhoov said:
Believe me, once you've spent an hour or two with me on Saturday, you'll be so sick of me that it should be enough to last you for several years.;)

:lol:

:lol: :lol: Yes, but it's not for me that you would come, but Elizabeth really wants to meet you.....Really....:lookaroun

Upvote 0

mrtoad

BIG thank-you to Pam once again. She just finished booking us at the Wilderness Lodge and we saved over $600.00 on our reservation. At first there were no discounts and she kept an eye on it (how ever she does it) and called me today with our awesome discount.

I can't recommend her enough and will do so until I am blue in the face.... :eek:

Upvote 0

krueg66

Original Poster
I started this thread way back when...

I just got back from my "Kingdom Konsultant" planned trip and everything was great. We had no problems with anything. The dinning plan and the no expiration passes (we still have 3 days left!) were great as well. Thank you Pam for helping us set up our vacation. i would recommend Pam to anyone looking to save a little money and god knows we all need it right now! The Wilderness Lodge was great and so affordable with Pam's help...

THANKS PAM!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom