A Captain EO revival to honor M.J.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Indeed, and perhaps you are misjudging my comments, Im simply questioning the sudden rise to Sainthood of MJ and the medias anointment (despite their own repeated refrences to MJs recent troubles) and by implication that somethings are more tolerated if you have a few grammies.

True, I'm trying to avoid all television MJ news programming. Thank god for The History Channel, NatGeo, Discovery, TLC. They are about the only SAFE havens.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
LockDamAerial.jpg

marsrunner

How about:

Lockelost.PNG

By the way, I certainly wasn't saying he was innocent of the charges in 1993 or 2003...I have no idea. I think he was a very strange character for many reasons. I don't celebrate his life at all, I do think his music (through Bad, anyway) is incredible and has stood the test of time. I'm not broken up or upset by his death (any more than I am any celebrity) but I do recognize the loss of a great performer, even if he was past his prime. I just don't think its right or fair for anyone to be throwing around accusations or labelling him a criminal and a pedophile, without any proof of it and especially when he just died. He's not a saint, but good grief have a little respect for the dead. Tasteless humor is one thing, but some of the comments in this thread are different.

sweetpee_1993

Good points. It's just that I don't think people should be playing judge and jury. Especially when all that they are going by is what the media has provided them.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Yep. I totally agree. I don't wish to be judged therefor I don't judge.

Indeed, and perhaps you are misjudging my comments, Im simply questioning the sudden rise to Sainthood of MJ and the medias anointment (despite their own repeated refrences to MJs recent troubles) and by implication that somethings are more tolerated if you have a few grammies.

Eh. I know. Isn't it all completely strange and somehow nauseating?

True, I'm trying to avoid all television MJ news programming. Thank god for The History Channel, NatGeo, Discovery, TLC. They are about the only SAFE havens.

These are about the only channels we watch...well...along with HGTV, DIY, Travel Channel, and The Military Channel. LOL!

rkelly42

Your ignorant!
with the username rkelly, you can't talk.

C'mon! The man peed on a girl.So stop talking about other people and deal with you and the girl's problems. I cant believe you would say something like that.You are worthy of that username!!!!

:fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork:
First of all get over yourself and get your facts straight on my name before you even talk ok moron. Second of all if that is what you want to go on is R. Kelly then I guess all of you are proving my agruement correct on Michael Jackson thank you very much. So they are both scum and lets move on.

Jasonflz

This thread needs to retire. Bottom line, Captain EO is 89% not likely to show up at the parks but hopefully it will get released on DVD. Case closed.

hrcollectibles

What I want to know is where were all these Michael Jackson fans while he was still alive. His music is flying off of the shelves. I liked the Captain Eo attraction. I am thinking that if it were to have any kind of revival it would have happened during Epcot's 25th or in 2006 for its 20th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom