Trip Report 9000 sans adult supervision, solo at WDW!

Take 2!

5 days at wilderness lodge club level here I come! Left Atlanta around 630 AM and I'm currently about an hour from Orlando.

I hit some rough waters during my trip down here. By rough waters I mean hot water. For those of you that were up earlier you know what I'm talking about. You know there's "magical" drama when your text message inbox looks liked this...

20230115_105517.jpg

I truly take it as an honor that 2 lovely ladies who are also heavy hitters in these trip report forums took a moment to check in with me 😍

But I'm back at open seas with sunshine ahead And we're gonna have the hap-hap- happiest trip report since that time that Michael Jackson came to my house to use the bathroom! OK well Michael Jackson didn't come to my house to use the bathroom..., but his sister did!

For anybody who is wondering why I'm so low, my wife had to stay home with one of our cats who was ill and will hopefully fly down to meet me once She is able to have the cat seen by the veterinarian tomorrow or Tuesday.

But for now, it's your boy, the people's champ, unsupervised at WDW! Rest assured, hijinks will pursue!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
FYI you can show up anytime after your BG is called until park close. They will always let you ride.
Ok awesome. In Ocotber, I was told you had a small window they would allow. Granted it was a CM who said it. Not guest relations. Amd even when I was at the Springs that day, the lady said they would give you " a little extra time". Smh

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thursday ctnd...

I arrived at MK for a specific reason. Splash Mountain! With over 30 years of memories with this attraction, it was time for one final ride! Such a mixed bag of emotions as I made my way through Frontierland but mostly smiles as I remembered all the EMH days of being in MK at 2 am riding multiple times with my brother and sisters, making funny faces and doing crazy things for the on ride photo and just plain having fun.

20230119_190021.jpg

20230119_190758.jpg

20230119_191030.jpg

20230119_190836.jpg

I had a great time and let out a big scream on the final drop!

982683102_HIGH (1).jpg

Not gonna lie, I got a little misty eyed as I exited. I gave our log a big slap and said a big "see ya real soon".

Tony the Tigger

Thursday ctnd...

I arrived at MK for a specific reason. Splash Mountain! With over 30 years of memories with this attraction, it was time for one final ride! Such a mixed bag of emotions as I made my way through Frontierland but mostly smiles as I remembered all the EMH days of being in MK at 2 am riding multiple times with my brother and sisters, making funny faces and doing crazy things for the on ride photo and just plain having fun.

View attachment 694158

View attachment 694159

View attachment 694162

View attachment 694160

I had a great time and let out a big scream on the final drop!

View attachment 694165

Not gonna lie, I got a little misty eyed as I exited. I gave our log a big slap and said a big "see ya real soon".
Clearly the family in front were doing “a thing?”

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom