Trip Report 9000 sans adult supervision, solo at WDW!

Take 2!

5 days at wilderness lodge club level here I come! Left Atlanta around 630 AM and I'm currently about an hour from Orlando.

I hit some rough waters during my trip down here. By rough waters I mean hot water. For those of you that were up earlier you know what I'm talking about. You know there's "magical" drama when your text message inbox looks liked this...

20230115_105517.jpg

I truly take it as an honor that 2 lovely ladies who are also heavy hitters in these trip report forums took a moment to check in with me 😍

But I'm back at open seas with sunshine ahead And we're gonna have the hap-hap- happiest trip report since that time that Michael Jackson came to my house to use the bathroom! OK well Michael Jackson didn't come to my house to use the bathroom..., but his sister did!

For anybody who is wondering why I'm so low, my wife had to stay home with one of our cats who was ill and will hopefully fly down to meet me once She is able to have the cat seen by the veterinarian tomorrow or Tuesday.

But for now, it's your boy, the people's champ, unsupervised at WDW! Rest assured, hijinks will pursue!

fractal

Day 5 ctd...

After an emotional last ride on Splash Mtn, I rode PoTC and then HM, neither of which I received the on ride photos and i haven't called Disney photopass to get them.

I headed back to the resort and caught the fireworks from the boat. I recently sent all my phone pics to a jump drive so I don't have the fireworks pics but they're no different than the other 87 million you've seen.

It was my last night of the trip. I got an early dinner at Geyser Point then a good night's sleep and I left well before the sun came up. Nobody's gonna see me do the walk of shame!

As a thank you to those of you who have followed along, especially those who were privy to the first version (since deleted) of this report, I'd like to offer you a token of my appreciation.

I took some time to capture through the magic of Disney photography what I perceive to be the facial expressions of certain people from these forums as they read the first post of my Trip Reports. Enjoy!

@The Mom when she checks her inbox and sees the amount of reports against me at 5:30 a.m.

View attachment 696613

(I'd like to thank you, @The Mom for your tolerance of me and not planting me 6 feet under a lettuce patch. And also for all the hard work you do here. You are sincerely appreciated).

Next is @Tuvalu when she reads my first post and wants to laugh but also knows thats its more important to remind me to stop being a jack

View attachment 696611

Thank you, ma'am for always being such a good friend and advisor!

Next is @Darstarr when she hears there was some subtle jabs of humor in my report and logs in to check it out, but it's been deleted!

View attachment 696615
Thanks, D for always having my back and for your wonderful sense of humor. One day we will take a balloon ride high above the western plains.

Now we have @lostpro9het and @fractal sitting back laughing and quietly supporting my efforts

View attachment 696620

Thanks fellas! I can always count on your support and also Sean for taking me down a peg when I drink my seltzer in the most humorous of ways.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about you, @amjt660 ! I believe you and @Tuvalu are similar in your expressions with the exception of you also pondering if you need to run the store and get some more bagged milk (I joke I joke)

View attachment 696618
Thanks Max for being a voice of reason over the years and for being such a wonderful friend!

Up next is the random person(s) who like to drop in to my TR, make a rude/sassy comment and then float away.

View attachment 696614
You should stick around next time and perhaps learn how to loosen up by drinking 7 beers at HS as I do!

And in the same boat (and most likely the same peron(s), here's the folks who have consistently reported me to the mods time and time again over the years when they see my TR continues and I'm not banned

View attachment 696612

And finally, here's me as I enjoy all the wonderful memories we share together in these reports. The good, the bad, the funny and the just plain weird. Thanks everybody for joining me on another adventure!

View attachment 696619

Hilarious, creative, witty and heartwarming all in one! Thanks for the report and the game winning 2 minute drill just when we thought you had checked out!

giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom