90 Days Out Today & Cant Make ADRs

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Today is my 90 day mark and I cant make ADRs online. The day before my arrival date was added at 6am today but 9/23 wasnt. What gives?

WDWmazprty

You are 91 days away, tomorrow should be your 90 day mark.

agreepost.gif

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Look at my trip countdown! Another person has a different counter, leaving same night as me...says 90 days today!

sueuk

son of a biscuit!!!
Oh god what a morning you must have had and now you have to do it all again. I had noticed when you posted before that we were due to book ADRs the same day and when I got Le Cellier today I wondered if you did too as you are always talking about it!! Good luck for tomorrow!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oh god what a morning you must have had and now you have to do it all again. I had noticed when you posted before that we were due to book ADRs the same day and when I got Le Cellier today I wondered if you did too as you are always talking about it!! Good luck for tomorrow!

What day and time are you eating there?

sueuk

Oct 2nd at 8pm - exactly when I asked for it!, that was the last day that I was allowed to make ADRs, so I need to book later for the last few days of our 2 week holiday.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oct 2nd at 8pm - exactly when I asked for it!, that was the last day that I was allowed to make ADRs, so I need to book later for the last few days of our 2 week holiday.

Sweet..

We usually eat our TS earlier than that. Id say between 2 and 4 everyday.

Unomas

I'd be sure to call for the first ADR. My mother was trying to make ADR changes on hers after her first ADRs and it seemed like the online reservations wouldn't allow you to make reservations for the entire week. Just 90 days out from that day. I dunno if this has been changed or not...

Andrew54

I'd be sure to call for the first ADR. My mother was trying to make ADR changes on hers after her first ADRs and it seemed like the online reservations wouldn't allow you to make reservations for the entire week. Just 90 days out from that day. I dunno if this has been changed or not...

You can book 90 days out from the first day of your trip. If it is only allowing you to book 90 days out then you have not pulled your reservation up to unlock the rest of your trip

WDWFigment

We usually eat our TS earlier than that. Id say between 2 and 4 everyday.

I've always thought this is the best time to eat TS for a number of reasons:
1) restaurants are the least crowded (although I'm sure they're always crowded during free dining);
2) attractions are most croweded;
3) hottest time of day;
4) bookends nicely with a 10 p.m. dinner (making 12 p.m. lunch too early--this is a reason for August, at least, when the parks are often open until 12-3 a.m., making a later dinner more desirable...might not apply so much to October); and,
5) worst time of day to take pictures.

Out of curiosity, what are your reasons for doing TS at those times?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Mainly because we wake up around 10-11 and get to the parks around 12-1230. So we usually get a snack then eat our Table Service and that holds us over for a while.

So by the time night hits we are ready to eat our TS meal. Last trip I had a LOT of 2, 230 table service meals....with the 180 day adr mark and the dining plan being released around the 120 day mark from our trips we had slim pickings on evening dinners. So we took what we could and ate our way around it haha!

Plus Im not a huge breakfast eater. I usually feel crampy or nausiated (sp?) when I wake up so Im used to not having my first meal of the day until around the hours of 12 and 1pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom