9 pound lemon ???

The Mom

Premium Member
You know, I never thought to look there!

However, there were pumpkins EVERYWHERE at the MK, so I don't think any of the citrus contingent would have been safe there.

No, I truly believe the lemons are in some sort of internment camp elsewhere on WDW property,just as the CM said. I think I've answered the where are they; the question remains, why were they moved? No one had a good answer for me. People did mumble something about "crop rotation" but I'm not buying it. ;)

TheLand

Original Poster
Where's the Lemon

Thank you for finding that out "The Mom" How was the tour Living with The Land ? Did you see the big squash

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by The Mom
You know, I never thought to look there!

However, there were pumpkins EVERYWHERE at the MK, so I don't think any of the citrus contingent would have been safe there.

No, I truly believe the lemons are in some sort of internment camp elsewhere on WDW property,just as the CM said. I think I've answered the where are they; the question remains, why were they moved? No one had a good answer for me. People did mumble something about "crop rotation" but I'm not buying it. ;)

This is sooooo an "X-File" Scully and Mulder should be called in to ivestigate. Turns out the lemon-hating CM was an advanced Audio-Animatronic...."The Lemon" was stealing the spot light away from her...so she put an end to that, quick!:eek:

WDWspider

Let's hope the 9 lb Lemons don't start a rebellion.

This has "B" Movie Sci-fi/Horror written all over it.:lol:

"Attack of the Killer 9lb Lemons"

You will never view lemonaid the same again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom