9 pound lemon ???

Legacy

Originally Posted By The Mom-
I plan on being at Epcot tomorrow, so will put "Find out what happened to the Lemon" on the top of my To-Do list. God knows it's the least I can do for the forum.
Thank you Mom, your sacrifice is greatly appreciated.

The Mom

Premium Member
I've enlisted my son to accompany me on this citrus quest. Orange you glad someone is willing to put her life on the lime? ;)

ACE

Originally posted by The Mom
I've enlisted my son to accompany me on this citrus quest. Orange you glad someone is willing to put her life on the lime? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, but I like your joke.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave: ACE

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm setting off in 5 minutes. If anyone hears about some crazy grey haired lady harrassing CMs at The Land, you'll know where I am!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I'm setting off in 5 minutes. If anyone hears about some crazy grey haired lady harrassing CMs at The Land, you'll know where I am!

Be safe in your journeys Mom....

*sighs* Save the lemon.....

.........or...put a slice of it in your Coke:slurp:

Fido

I plan on being at Epcot tomorrow, so will put "Find out what happened to the Lemon" on the top of my To-Do list. God knows it's the least I can do for the forum. :lol:

The last time I was at The Land, I saw this really big Squash. Now I hear it's gone. Check on that for me while you're there, would you? :lol:

Legacy

I think it's funny that this thread got moved to Chit Chat....

Maybe this can be Ryan reincarnated? :lookaroun

(I'm joking...)

celticdog

I like lemons. :slurp: There's alot one can do with lemons.

Like:
Lemon squares
lemon merangue pie
lemonade
lemon pepper marinade
lemon chess pie
herb lemon chicken
lemon pot pie
lemon gumbo
new england lemon chowder
teriyaki grilled lemon
lemon scampi
roast lemon and potatoes
lemon kabobs
lemon wellington
lemon stroganof
peas and lemons

The possibilities are endless!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by celticdog

roast lemon and potatoes
lemon wellington
lemon stroganof
peas and lemons

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

Legacy

Oh know... I just heard.

The Mom was at Epcot and happened upon the SAME lemon-hating CM seen in the picture in the OTHER lemon thread. Mom approached the lemon-hater and inquired as to the fate of the 9-pound lemon. The CM glared at her... then silently said, 'I killed it'. She then became enraged by the confused look The Mom gave her. She began spouting off obscenities, blathering about how the lemon cheated on her. She also mentioned peeling off its skin and wearing it as a mask.

As The Mom tried to console her, explaining that she was never intimate with the lemon, the CM reached over and grabbed the 9-pound squash! The Mom ducked as the CM swung, knocking over Chip who was standing with the Mom. The Mom, while the CM was momentarily stunned at hitting her favorite Disney Character, took note of a three-pound potato laying nearby. As the CM reverted her attention back to The Mom, she attempted an overhead smash with the squash. The Mom rolled out of the way, and grabbed the potato. As the manic, lemon-hating CM searched for The Mom, The Mom also obtained a 3-foot bananna leaf. She jumped up, swinging the leave like a sling, loaded with the potato. With a viliant cry of, 'Begone, thou lemon-hating CM of the Future World. Never again will the likes of your kind threaten the sanctity of The Land with your anti-citrus propaganda!' The Mom hurled the potato at the CMs head, knocking her unconscious.

As Chip pulled the CMs body backstage, The Mom came upon the remains of the lemon, shriveled and brown after the long years of unsanctimonious decomposition. She gathered them up, and went to give it a proper burial. A procession gathered around her as she made her way from The Land to Ice Station Cool. The mood was somber as each guest paid their respect to lemon, so dispised by the jealous CM. The Mom, entered the Ice Station Cool alone, and promptly went towards the Beverly. She drank it with a lemon additive, and threw her cup, and the rind, away.

The Mom will soon be back to vouch for this account.

Fido

Originally posted by Kicker
The Mom ducked as the CM swung, knocking over Chip who was standing with the Mom.

You know, that's what Chip gets for being EVERYWHERE at once. You really can't swing a dead squash on Disney property without hitting him. What an exciting developement!:lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
As interesting as your account was, kicker, it isn't as awful as the anti-citrus conspiracy I uncovered! :eek:

The giant squash was just the beginning! The place is overrun with gourds...some of them capable of reaching 800 lbs! (for those of you who might be horticulturally challenged, gourds, such as pumpkins, are really fruits) There were some that were 6 ft tall...others were short and squat. One is even reputed to be capable of sprouting wheels and being pulled by mice!

But there were no citrus fruits anywhere! :eek:
"Where have all the lemons gone, long lime passing?"

I just had to know! I asked the CM. SHE said ALL of the lemon trees had been moved to another (secret) greenhouse elsewhere on WDW property. Was it for their own protection, or were the CMs bribed by Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater? Is this to continue the supply of Cinderella coaches? I found her explanation too be a little to "pat."

I then found myself face to face with the Horticulturist! (he was getting ready for a tour) He assured me (backing up his CM) that the trees were safe and still producing 9 pound lemons! Yes, you heard me right! THERE WAS/IS MORE THAN ONE 9 POUND LEMON!! A whole grove of trees producing monster lemons exists at WDW! What could they be doing with all of those lemons! He said they use them in cooking, ice tea, etc. but even with all the guests eating them, they couldn't possibly use them all.

Then, my son stumbled across the terrible secret!

WDW is producing Mickey Mouse extra "lemony" powdered lemonade!! There were hundreds and hundreds of cans, right there in the open!

So there you have it. The 9 pound lemon was either A.Overthrown and exiled during a Gourd coup or B. Another victim of Disney mass merchandising!

Legacy

IT'S THE GOURDS' FAULT!!!

They brain-washed not only the lemon-hating CM that attacked The Mom, but also have hypnotised the entire cast of The Land.

Run! Charlie Brown, Run! The Great Pumpkin has appeared and is out for World (Showcase) Domination!

gjpjtj

Originally posted by Kicker
Oh know... I just heard.

The Mom was at Epcot and happened upon the SAME lemon-hating CM seen in the picture in the OTHER lemon thread. Mom approached the lemon-hater and inquired as to the fate of the 9-pound lemon. The CM glared at her... then silently said, 'I killed it'. She then became enraged by the confused look The Mom gave her. She began spouting off obscenities, blathering about how the lemon cheated on her. She also mentioned peeling off its skin and wearing it as a mask.............

LMAO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom