9 pound lemon ???

TravisMT81

Since you will not have an Official from "The Land Pavillion" come on here and answer you question.

contact disney:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

TURKEY

Originally posted by TravisM
Since you will not have an Official from "The Land Pavillion" come on here and answer you question.

contact disney:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Ooops. I forgot another option snail mail.

TheLand

Original Poster
Ofcourse a "offical" from The Land wont come on here to be that exact I said someone who is employed at Disney World that gets checks signed by The Walt Disney Company "which Travis is not"
till then we will ponder and wait

TURKEY

Originally posted by TheLand
Ofcourse a "offical" from The Land wont come on here to be that exact I said someone who is employed at Disney World that gets checks signed by The Walt Disney Company "which Travis is not"
till then we will ponder and wait

Have you tried contacting Disney (not through a forum) about this?

Worldphile

Originally posted by donaldduck1967
Like I said b4... It's only a lemmon!!!! Can we get back to some serious issues like.....what ever happened to the 6ft bananna they used to have?

Ok. I just got off the phone with the lemon's agent. Apparently the lemon was considering some other offers in the midwest from the same guys who have the Wolrd's Largest Ball of Twine and the Wolrd's Largest Dust Bunny.

Fortunately, before Pressler left, he was able to swing a deal with the lemon to get it to stay at Epcot. It will play a major asteroid once Mission:Space opens.

Other sources indicate that Pressler caving in to the demands of the lemon was one of the major reasons he was forced out of the Disney company.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Worldphile

Ok. I just got off the phone with the lemon's agent. Apparently the lemon was considering some other offers in the midwest from the same guys who have the Wolrd's Largest Ball of Twine and the Wolrd's Largest Dust Bunny.

Fortunately, before Pressler left, he was able to swing a deal with the lemon to get it to stay at Epcot. It will play a major asteroid once Mission:Space opens.

Other sources indicate that Pressler caving in to the demands of the lemon was one of the major reasons he was forced out of the Disney company.

Wow I heard Dreamfinder grabbed the Lemon and high-tailed it outta there.

thanks for clearing that up. I was going crazy not knowing :hammer:

tenchu

Is that instead of the chocolate chip cookies?

Is it also true that he turned down an offer from Universal to star in his own show.... Lemmon Bob Round Pants.

Fido

Originally posted by TheLand
Has anyone been to the land lately? A couple of years ago there was a 9 pound lemon there. i just recently visited the Land and noticed it has now been replaced by a squash. Does anyone know what happened to the 9 pound lemon??

You answered your own question....it got squashed.:lol:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Kicker
Where's Rob. Somebody get a Rob over here...

:rolleyes:

The lemon is an organic being... meaning that...

I drank it with a 5 gallon jug of Corona!

The Mom

Premium Member
I plan on being at Epcot tomorrow, so will put "Find out what happened to the Lemon" on the top of my To-Do list. God knows it's the least I can do for the forum. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom