7am on Monday

wilkeliza

I just saw on the other thread that if you didn't give a CC number that your reservation will be tossed at midnight. Is there any truth to this? I don't want to wait again but also don't want to loose my reservation.

DisneyVolFan519

At the 60 minute mark I was seriously considering hanging up. But I persisted and got through about ten minutes later. :D After 72 minutes on the line I got the date I was looking for even if the time wasn't exactly what I wanted. DW is really excited now! Her favorite movie now has a restaurant that she gets to eat at on her birthday. I'm glad it's over for me. Pixie dust and magical wishes for all of you still trying to get through.

I just saw on the other thread that if you didn't give a CC number that your reservation will be tossed at midnight. Is there any truth to this? I don't want to wait again but also don't want to loose my reservation.
I went thru the automated system to get my reservation. All I had to give was my name and phone number. I would think since they already have a credit card number on file, from when I reserved my room and from other dining reservation's I've made, it should be fine. I have a confirmation number and I will be there on time and expect to be seated :cool:

wilkeliza

I went thru the automated system to get my reservation. All I had to give was my name and phone number. I would think since they already have a credit card number on file, from when I reserved my room and from other dining reservation's I've made, it should be fine. I have a confirmation number and I will be there on time and expect to be seated :cool:

They've had this happened before and even with a confirmation number turned people away unfortunately so I'm siding with caution and going to stay at it until I get an agent.

Mickey&Minnie

Should I be concerned that I have been trying ever since I got off of the phone to retrieve my reservation online, but it is not being found?

stichrules

Woo Hoo! After 3 hours finally got thru using 407-939-6244, got the date and pretty close to the time we wanted. Actually got thru 3 times, the 1st 2 times got disconnected before it finished making my reservation but I ended 3 rd time was charm. Now my granddaughter will be so excited, Belle is her favorite princess and now she gets eats at the Beast's castle, I really think my precious 4 yr old GD's head is going to explode.

Sunshineglow68

Ha ha I'm sitting here in full battle gear :p It is 6:37 a.m. EST...in about 13 minutes I'm starting to dial. Silly I know but hey, I plan on eating there 11/26 so I gotta do what I gotta do! LOL Best of luck to everyone trying to secure a dining reservation at BoG - I'll let you know what happens when I get home from work. Let the games begin!!:D
Let us know how you made out.

They've had this happened before and even with a confirmation number turned people away unfortunately so I'm siding with caution and going to stay at it until I get an agent.
I'm not going to worry about it. I will just call back later today after some of the craziness has stopped and speak with an agent and give them my CC# just in case.

wilkeliza

I'm not going to worry about it. I will just call back later today after some of the craziness has stopped and speak with an agent and give them my CC# just in case.

It looks like adding a CC isn't that simple. People are reporting you have to do it through guest services now because they can't add credit cards to reservations made through the automated system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom