7am on Monday

HouCuseChickie

Ha ha I'm sitting here in full battle gear :p It is 6:37 a.m. EST...in about 13 minutes I'm starting to dial. Silly I know but hey, I plan on eating there 11/26 so I gotta do what I gotta do! LOL Best of luck to everyone trying to secure a dining reservation at BoG - I'll let you know what happens when I get home from work. Let the games begin!!:D

I just could not sleep well last night. Even had a dream that my first phone rep decided she could care less about making ADRs. But I too am sitting here ready to go...phone, note pad, cc, etc. Best of luck to you as well! Hoping we can all post on here later w/positive news!!!:)

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
No problem! Got November 21st (first choice). Requested 5pm and were given the options of 4:45, 5, or 5:15. That was a bit too easy. Got a busy signal for about 3 minutes, then it went through on 2 phones simultaneously. My phone was a little better with the automated system, so I was able to make the res while DWs went on hold for a real agent. Woo-hoo!!

rufio

Original Poster
No problem! Got November 21st (first choice). Requested 5pm and were given the options of 4:45, 5, or 5:15. That was a bit too easy. Got a busy signal for about 3 minutes, then it went through on 2 phones simultaneously. My phone was a little better with the automated system, so I was able to make the res while DWs went on hold for a real agent. Woo-hoo!!

o_O OMW to get my fiance's phone.

rufio

Original Poster
I'm up to over 200 calls and still not even to the prompts! Congrats to everyone who's gotten in!

Mickey&Minnie

Keep trying. It took me about 10 minutes to stop getting busy signals. I am pretty sure that when the automated finished with one of my reservations, she said "dec 13th" which is way off because I wanted Jan 20th so I will have to check on that later, lol.

The worst is when you get a ringing phone--only to hear the pre-recorded "we're sorry. all lines are busy." I think I'm going to hearing busy signals in my head the rest of the day. 41 minutes and still dialing....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom