7am on Monday

rufio

Original Poster
The worst is when you get a ringing phone--only to hear the pre-recorded "we're sorry. all lines are busy." I think I'm going to hearing busy signals in my head the rest of the day. 41 minutes and still dialing....

Same here. I've got 40 minutes of busy signals broken up by some "all lines are buys" and a few "your call cannot be completed as dialed."

DisneyVolFan519

I have been on hold 45 minutes and counting. Now officially late for work, so I need a good excuse other than Disney. My co-workers don't understand this obsession. :)

HouCuseChickie

Some people are using the line for booking resort lodging and being transferred over. Of course now that line is jammed too. 48 min of busy signals and counting :mad:

rufio

Original Poster
Same here. I only have 10 minutes left and then I have to get ready to go to class. Can't be late on the first day. I'm also getting a lot of failed calls on my iPhone.

luvtink

I have been on hold 45 minutes and counting. Now officially late for work, so I need a good excuse other than Disney. My co-workers don't understand this obsession. :)
I'm almost in that position about being late. They also think i'm crazy and two of us used to live in FL. She didnt get it then and really thinks I'm off the deep end now!

rufio

Original Poster
Well, still couldn't get through and I have to get ready to leave. To those who got through, do you need any information other than your name to make reservations? I have a 20 minute drive to class, so I figured I could call on the way if I don't need anything but my name.

Well, still couldn't get through and I have to get ready to leave. To those who got through, do you need any information other than your name to make reservations? I have a 20 minute drive to class, so I figured I could call on the way if I don't need anything but my name.
Your name is all. Just don't forget the date and time you want like I almost did b/c I was so excited that I finally got through :cool:

HouCuseChickie

I believe you'll need a credit card to book.

OK- based on the other post I guess not.

luvtink

i am still trying to get through but I'm pretty sure you will need a cc to hold the ADR. Good luck to you!

JTT

Still trying ..
thumbnail.aspx

Irie

I got through on the phone this morning and booked using the automated system (never spoke to an actual person). The system mentioned the need to cancel 24 hours in advance to avoid a $10/person charge for no shows, but never asked for my credit card number.

kersh13

I too tried for almost an hour before I got through. I was able to book reservations for 2 on Dec. 14th at 5:00. I was hoping for Dec. 15th, but it was already booked. I also did not have to use the $10 per person charge for no-shows.

docdebbi

one hour 12 min here. at work and still trying.......just hope if i get through that i am not on hold forever. can't just sit there on hold! feel better knowing everyone is having the same problem. thanks guys

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom